The show power

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Anyone like it? I can't wait for the next season sometime this year shits gonna be epictenor (1).gif

Tommy is in the running for worst actor on TV ever.

disagreed. He makes the show better on the other hand Tasha sucks at life.

He is truly one of the worst actors I've ever had the displeasure of seeing.

I'm not talking about how the character is written. I'm talking about the quality of acting.

He is truly one of the worst actors I've ever had the displeasure of seeing.

I'm not talking about how the character is written. I'm talking about the quality of acting.
i know what you meant I just disagree. I seen Tasha in other shows , movie's she truly sucks at acting ..

This show is my guilty pleasure I should hate it for obvious reasons but I just find it fun to watch.

<Fedor23>

I just started season 6. I get more excited to watch this show then any other new shows

I enjoy watching for the laughs. It's some of the worst acting and writing I've ever seen.

I just can't figure out what the fuck type of drug they are supposedly selling. I thought it was coke at first but then they switched to pills, which definitely isn't coke. Their clientele don't look like a bunch of heroin addicts either. It's so fucking confusing.

Its one of those shows you watch drunk or high

Good entertaiment

I just can't figure out what the fuck type of drug they are supposedly selling. I thought it was coke at first but then they switched to pills, which definitely isn't coke. Their clientele don't look like a bunch of heroin addicts either. It's so fucking confusing.
Magical white powder as Tommy just said would make it I assume to be coke

Magical white powder as Tommy just said would make it I assume to be coke

Right. That made sense until they started getting everything in pill form the last few seasons without changing the game up for a different drug. Never heard of cocaine pills. Makes zero sense.

Right. That made sense until they started getting everything in pill form the last few seasons without changing the game up for a different drug. Never heard of cocaine pills. Makes zero sense.
I think they were just branching out because tariq was making a killing selling them to college students.

I think they were just branching out because tariq was making a killing selling them to college students.

Tariq was stealing them. Their supply of coke was murdered then replaced with the Russians who gave them pills instead. They were getting warehouse amounts of pills and never showed powder arriving only selling it. They never received bricks of powder in the show after the cartel thing.

Tariq was stealing them. Their supply of coke was murdered then replaced with the Russians who gave them pills instead. They were getting warehouse amounts of pills and never showed powder arriving only selling it. They never received bricks of powder in the show after the cartel thing.
Hmm. Well I'm watching season 6 like literally right now. It looks like they selling both.

Tommy is in the running for worst actor on TV ever.
I know why you feel that way but the actor is pretty good imo. It’s just the Tommy character himself that’s supposed to be cartoonish and a bit over the top.

Tried ... watched the first 5 episodes of the 1st season , just didn't hold my ADHD attention span .

I really like this show, I can't stand that bitch Tariq though.

Also WTF with La La Anthony's giant ass implants. What the hell was she thinking???

I know why you feel that way but the actor is pretty good imo. It’s just the Tommy character himself that’s supposed to be cartoonish and a bit over the top.

No. His acting is bad.

He may be a good actor in other roles, he is absolutely atrocious in this one.

Back