The shortest UFC title reign ever

If Henderson was from anywhere but America he'd be one of the most hated fighters ever. Totally classless and malicious to boot.

Palhares has held onto leglocks after the bell against several fighters, eye gouged shields, then held onto a kimura after the ref intervened, and people on here still love him.

Aoki is loved, and he's broken a fighter's arm then gave the fighter the finger immediately afterwards.

Wanderlei is loved and he's thrown plates at fighters, used the ropes to stomp undersized fighters into unconsciousness, and ran from a drug test.

Stop blaming nationalities, people love assholes....unless they're black. It's all about race, bro.

There's absolutely no way Hendo beats Bisping in todays world. He's 45 years old, has no TRT & goes down with a light breeze. Knocking out a gassed welterweight doesn't change that.
You're a d%#k bro!

Like this ?
tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif
that was an old man on drugs...... lets see how he fares without his chemical enhancements

Carla Esparza held a championship belt for 92 days.

Which I believe is the shortest amount of time anyone has had a belt.

Well the record is about to be broken!

usa-today-8600674.0.jpg

Get ready Bisping, he's winning that belt and then immediately retiring!

Total reign ... maybe 2-3 minutes tops
If you've seen both Hendo and Bisping lately then I don't know what you are thinking. Bisping is probably the best he's ever been while Hendo has lost all mobility to find the right launching point for the ageless H-Bomb. Unless Bisping decides to plant his feet and brawl with the aging and very chinny Hendo, which I doubt Bisping will do, then we will see Bisping defend that championship.

Number of days makes no sense, number of defenses is the only thing that matters.
Who cares if a guy holds a belt when he isn't fighting?
Due to scheduling and injuries and cancellations, if two people have the same number of defenses against top people, what difference how many more days?

Seriously though, everyone should be thanking Joanna for saving us from an Esparza title reign and giving us entertaining WSW title fights. Could you imagine what a borefest the WSW division would have been if JJ didn't knock the skittles out of Carla's hair?
eskittles.gif

Since when does days matter? A fighter fighting alot in a short time is impressive, but to keep pulling out just to expand your reign is a joke. At least if you pull out whatever days pass should not be counted towards your reign. An injured champ who cant fight is hardly reigning anything afterall. Look at Jose, all those days he got from pulling out and nearly half a year more with the Conor fight. So who cares. She was in the fight longer than other champs at least

You're a dick bro
Why is he a dick? No one is saying that Bisping has had a better career than Hendo or that in their primes Hendo doesn't win, the fact is Hendo doesn't have the chin he used to, he has barely any of his former mobility and athleticism left and Bisping isn't one to stand in front of him and get caught by a stationary H-Bomb... which is really all the all time great Hendo has left.

There's absolutely no way Hendo beats Bisping in todays world. He's 45 years old, has no TRT & goes down with a light breeze. Knocking out a gassed welterweight doesn't change that.
i agree.
Bisping has improved a lot and Dan has clearly declined .
Bisping is simply too good for today's Dan Henderson .

Carla Esparza held a championship belt for 92 days.

Which I believe is the shortest amount of time anyone has had a belt.

Well the record is about to be broken!

usa-today-8600674.0.jpg

Get ready Bisping, he's winning that belt and then immediately retiring!

Total reign ... maybe 2-3 minutes tops

Dan won't retire with the belt. He will take the opportunity to make money

Dan won't retire with the belt. He will take the opportunity to make money

Exactly and as my prophesy states, they will have him rematch Silva for the belt

Big money there

There's no shame in losing the belt if you're willing to put it on the line against deserving contenders. The same can't be said about putting the belt on hold for marketing purposes while you do something else or cherry picking tailor made opponents.

Back