The Shoopin' 25/8 Back to the Past Shooper Special

I lol'd when Nate called Conor's last three KO'd opponents "scared little women".

Still practicing how to smooth out the skin tones of the pasted image and the host one. Granted, I'm still little league compared to BigWave, EOW, Jehannum and others.

scaredlittlewomen.jpg

Wow Jehannum great idea and work. Sherdogs lucky to have you.

Here's some past 80s related shoops:
iw802fE.jpg

lvVUjIL.gif

VBUQmHL.jpg

CRk0E49.gif

ucbbAyc.gif

Good ones TIV. I remember all these shoops. Well the Alien one was before my time, but you showed it to me some months back.

Wow, this is gold. I'll have to collect my 80s movie shoops and put them together when I get home today. Be sure to remind me because I've almost forgotten already.

Reminder...

I lol'd when Nate called Conor's last three KO'd opponents "scared little women".

Still practicing how to smooth out the skin tones of the pasted image and the host one. Granted, I'm still little league compared to BigWave, EOW, Jehannum and others.

scaredlittlewomen.jpg
it's looking awesome.

I notice a green tinge on Mendes facial hair and perhaps all of them need that? it goes with the little woman lettering really well. or alternatively turn that green to a skin tone if it's not an effect you added, or are unable to duplicate.

the other issue I see is McGregor's beard at the bottom, I think you could trim the white part off, and re-use the good part of the beard to repair it if necessary.

do you keep the original file that has all the separate layers? it's PSD format for photoshop I think, and I definitely recommend doing that for most if not all projects. never know when you might need a layer, or want to update a shoop.

looooooooooooooool great choices with the faces!

I agree. I got lucky and found the right ones rapidly - a rarity in shooping. Was gonna change it to Shields and the Diaz brothers, but after 30 mins of trying to find the right faces I decided this version looked so good I would keep it.

got an idea for a shoop but i want your guys input. simply mention a MMA moment that left you in total shock and horror

got an idea for a shoop but i want your guys input. simply mention a MMA moment that left you in total shock and horror
well Bisping koing Rockhold left me speechless but it was a truly awesome moment in MMA

not rly sure I've ever been horrified

even seeing Joe Lauzon destroy Diego Sanchez didn't have the impact it should

it's looking awesome.

I notice a green tinge on Mendes facial hair and perhaps all of them need that? it goes with the little woman lettering really well. or alternatively turn that green to a skin tone if it's not an effect you added, or are unable to duplicate.

the other issue I see is McGregor's beard at the bottom, I think you could trim the white part off, and re-use the good part of the beard to repair it if necessary.

do you keep the original file that has all the separate layers? it's PSD format for photoshop I think, and I definitely recommend doing that for most if not all projects. never know when you might need a layer, or want to update a shoop.

Thanks for the troubleshooting and advice Jehanumm . I use Gimp and yeah I layer each foreign image. There is some shitty trimming but thats due to me being a lazy ass. Easy problem to rectify :p

My main issue, particularly with Mendes' beard, is my color/hue balancing techniques. I've come to realize there's no "magic" color code to perfectly merge the images. Would you recommend balancing first and then pixel hunting, ie deleting/marking over pixels that don't fit?

Thanks for the troubleshooting and advice Jehanumm . I use Gimp and yeah I layer each foreign image. There is some shitty trimming but thats due to me being a lazy ass. Easy problem to rectify :p

My main issue, particularly with Mendes' beard, is my color/hue balancing techniques. I've come to realize there's no "magic" color code to perfectly merge the images. Would you recommend balancing first and then pixel hunting, ie deleting/marking over pixels that don't fit?
well to get rid of the green, you want a hue tool and simply change green to orange/red for the whole face. mine is called HUE MAP and looks like this.

1i4EZWI.jpg

Generally, trying to match them up is trial and error with hue, lighting and contrast, softness and sharpness, and noise. I do use the dot-to-dot selection tool with a feathered edge to draw around sections of the face if they need adjustments separate from the rest, then repeat the process for each area that also needs it.

the red/green/blue colour tool is really useful too if you have that. you just adjust the % for those 3 colours, simple but very powerful tool for adding or reducing colour.

well to get rid of the green, you want a hue tool and simply change green to orange/red for the whole face. mine is called HUE MAP and looks like this.

1i4EZWI.jpg

Generally, trying to match them up is trial and error with hue, lighting and contrast, softness and sharpness, and noise. I do use the dot-to-dot selection tool with a feathered edge to draw around sections of the face if they need adjustments separate from the rest, then repeat the process for each area that also needs it.

the red/green/blue colour tool is really useful too if you have that. you just adjust the % for those 3 colours, simple but very powerful tool for adding or reducing colour.

Sweet! Thanks for the tip, J.

Silva's leg break. Travis Fulton vs Jeremy Bullock slam and Bullocks look on his face. See spoiler for video.

Silva's leg break. Travis Fulton vs Jeremy Bullock slam and Bullocks look on his face. See spoiler for video.

good lordz i remember when that happened. 1st thing i thought of when U. Hall KO'd that kid on the ultimate fighter.

good lordz i remember when that happened. 1st thing i thought of when U. Hall KO'd that kid on the ultimate fighter.
actually Uriah Hall koing Mousasi shocked me

all good suggestions but unfortunately ive found them all impossible to implement. had to use something much more generic than i hoped for. will post laterz and begrudgingly

i gotta find a new gif site cauze the embeding with imgur has gotten wack

i gotta find a new gif site cauze the embeding with imgur has gotten wack

What do you mean by embedding? If you are talking about the linking, just right click on your image in Imgur, copy, then paste it into your post.

Back