The SHOCKING TRUTH about BJJ Curriculums EXPOSED by son of Gracie RED BELT! MUST SEE!

They remind me of a guy I took knife fighting lessons from.

"My word is good on this technique because of my strange and violent life where I used the technique which, by the way, is trained in militaries all over the world, who learned it from my teacher and my teachers teacher who I am the only living grand master certified under all 8 of their systems and both the blended family systems which I learned though dangerous live blade methods but my wisdom and thorough examinations of the techniques have allowed me to condense and refine their teachings into a safe system that can be practiced by anyone in any physical condition, because the true art is not the art of killing, but the art of overcoming fear and bettering yourself, in the way that I have."

Just some Brazilians trying to make a living in the US, they sound a bit like a religious sect, also from Brazil, here where I live...

A bunch of muppets. The video they put out recalling their lives with the grandmaster comes off like a Scientology video. It's creepy as fuck.

He created leverage brah, you better watch yourself

This is a marketing video and It's just a sport vs street bullshit video. These guys are trying to sell their product. I know, I know, anyone who mentions Helio is religious fanatic.

It's great that the "self-defence" crappy bjj is not present in my country.

If you watch it w/ no sound, it's looks like 2 weird extra dimensional Vitors.

If you watch w/ sound and closed eyes, sound like almost any pair of male Gracie relatives (while in gi form) I've ever heard. Except not enough swearing for Henziniho.

What religious sect and how so?
They remind me about religious salesmen in "pare de sufrir", a brazilian christian conchurch; similar way of intense overselling, no scrupulus of blatantly lying about facts, and same accent of all the "pastors"...

Can only teach the real jiu jitsu via private classes!

Why did I not think about it?

Maybe GrandWizard Helio was just trolling these guys, since, you know, HE actually learned through osmosis and all.

All I can think about when I look at their vids is how much I hate their stupid cheater gis

meh.. infomercial

Curricula*

That's about how much inpuit this merits.

Back