The Shmo

I don't understand what they find funny and entertaining in the schmo. Hes a cringy and weird over actor. I understand that the sport needs media whichever way they can get it but this seems like they're pushing him from somewhere. This is not a funny character nor does he represent the sport in a positive light. They need to fix this.

A lot of sports roll out some “media-types” with some kind of bit to get attention. And yes I know Sager died
upload_2019-6-12_14-58-2.jpeg

I figured he was jus a caricature of Helwani

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

You’re the one reacting, always have been. You lost as soon as you started. I’m not even trying, yet you keep reacting,
No buddy, youre a dipshit, who reponded to a question like a bitch because he follows a nobody bitch on twitter and thought he sounded cool because "shes married, just cuz they work together they fuck, sherdog logic bro."
Youre a bitch.

Like others have said he asks actual questions I'd much rather him over luke Thomas and helwani

Dave Schmulenson created 'The Schmo' as a fresh perspective, and a new alternative to what is occurring in sports today. He is able to get the athlete’s point across by injecting humor with self deprecation. This genre he calls ‘sports comedy,’ with an emphasis on sports first and comedy second. Dave wants the humanity of the athlete to come through, and he’s found humor to be an effective tool to draw out the personality from the athletes he covers.

He would be more accepted if he was "The Cringe"

I am serious.

The guy bugs so hard.. I hope he likes his choice for piss vision to keep his cheap bit running.

You guys keep talking about this mentally challenged person. Same with cuke thomas. Just stop talking about them and maybe they go away

I made it 3 minutes in before being overcome with revulsion by how cringey both of those douchers are and had to shut it down. Didn't hear any noteworthy questions.

the schmo actually asks some good questions if you listen carefully. also, the fighters even react differently to him.

just watched this one with colby.

i thought it was hilarious to be honest.

Thread about someone triggered by Schmo's shtick #272974927482 of the day...

I dont know why so many of you need to vent about this in here this often

Jesus... dont like it? Dont watch it.

Thats exactly what i do. And it doesnt bother me at all.

I never enjoyed nardward, so i never watched him. Out of sight out of mind.

You’re so chilled out that it bothers you that it bothers other people?

Don’t like their reactions? Don’t read.

You absolute hypocritical cunt

Dave Schmulenson created 'The Schmo' as a fresh perspective, and a new alternative to what is occurring in sports today. He is able to get the athlete’s point across by injecting humor with self deprecation. This genre he calls ‘sports comedy,’ with an emphasis on sports first and comedy second. Dave wants the humanity of the athlete to come through, and he’s found humor to be an effective tool to draw out the personality from the athletes he covers.
Forced, Creepy, lacks spontaneity and deff not humorous.

The Schmo isn’t here to take part
The schmo is here to take over and bang ( The Yee)

I saw this old video of him before doing football coverage, I’ll see if I can find it again

EDIT

Alot better then the schmo

Forced, Creepy, lacks spontaneity and deff not humorous.
That's your opinion. He has plenty of followers who disagree. Looking at your posts you don't seem to bring much to the table that entertains me, but to each their own.

That's your opinion. He has plenty of followers who disagree. Looking at your posts you don't seem to bring much to the table that entertains me, but to each their own.
Most of this thread agrees with me.

I am indifferent to the Schmo. The fighters seem to like him, so......

<Fedor23>

Back