The Shmo

I don't understand what they find funny and entertaining in the schmo. Hes a cringy and weird over actor. I understand that the sport needs media whichever way they can get it but this seems like they're pushing him from somewhere. This is not a funny character nor does he represent the sport in a positive light. They need to fix this.
Don't make threads about things you want to go away. It literally does the exact opposite of what you suggest you want.
Especially with this guy, because he's still pretty new to getting much exposure.

lesbian Alan Jouban
Schmo+1.png

had to compromise when he saw @The Schmoop was already taken
Fuckin' lesbian. He probably drinks Proper 12 since that's who drinks it.

I don't think I've ever seen anything from or about the guy outside of people on sherdog complaining about him.

Lol...you dipshit.

I dont know who either of these people are...or that they've worked together.
Sorry i dont keep up with random butterfaces or reporters in general.
I remember reading something about some schmo dating a helen something or other butter.

Glad you have time to track the lives of nobodies, you fucking sorry prick.

Get a life.

Way to out yourself as a beta cuck though!!! @leto1776

wow, triggered much? This is you, reading a post that wasn't even serious:

ITT: Haters

Schmo is entertaining. His schtick is harmless. He's not embarrassing MMA lmao, a sport that doesn't have a decent reputation for him to ruin even if he wanted to.

Get used to him. He's blowing up.

you a negative light because your op is a subjective opinion... & it is negative.
just because it is subjectively unfunny to you, does not mean it is objectively unfunny. it might be funny to some other people.

most of his interviews, the fighters are laughing and he puts a smile on their faces. asks them good questions and doesnt try to instigate.

you're essentially hating on the dude because he's different.

you a negative light because your op is a subjective opinion... & it is negative.
just because it is subjectively unfunny to you, does not mean it is objectively unfunny. it might be funny to some other people.

most of his interviews, the fighters are laughing and he puts a smile on their faces. asks them good questions and doesnt try to instigate.

you're essentially hating on the dude because he's different.
If that's a healthy journalism then there's something wrong with you. Why would a hate on the dude? looks like somebody's trying too hard and he has a good back that he does not get thrown out that's why people laugh with him. I checked out his videos of his interviews he does not have high numbers but somehow he's really in the front lines of journalism nowadays. You are telling me he does not have somebody in the UFC that gives them a stepping stone?

If that's a healthy journalism then there's something wrong with you. Why would a hate on the dude? looks like somebody's trying too hard and he has a good back that he does not get thrown out that's why people laugh with him. I checked out his videos of his interviews he does not have high numbers but somehow he's really in the front lines of journalism nowadays. You are telling me he does not have somebody in the UFC that gives them a stepping stone?

all you did there was just confirm everything i said
everything you say is just a negative opinion on someone
you a negative light breh

the schmo actually asks some good questions if you listen carefully. also, the fighters even react differently to him.

just watched this one with colby.

i thought it was hilarious to be honest.

wow, triggered much? This is you, reading a post that wasn't even serious:
And now you're looking for an egress route.
Go back to reading people magazine and reading up on the personal lives of nobodies. Your time is better spent there than getting your shit pushed in here.

Yeah he's not as bad as I initially thought though. He seemed like a legit crack head at that press conference if you'd never seen his shtick before lol.

I don't understand what they find funny and entertaining in the schmo. Hes a cringy and weird over actor. I understand that the sport needs media whichever way they can get it but this seems like they're pushing him from somewhere. This is not a funny character nor does he represent the sport in a positive light. They need to fix this.
So you enjoy Ariel Helwani and the white guy who took his spot

Hated him at first, now i like him. Life is weird.

And now you're looking for an egress route.
Go back to reading people magazine and reading up on the personal lives of nobodies. Your time is better spent there than getting your shit pushed in here.
Reading upon personal lives? I follow Helen on Twitter. You still have your parties twisted over a single sentence I posted. So twisted, you responded first with a paragraph, then later came back to the thread to make another post with an ad hominem attack. You’re pushing your own shit in acting butt hurt.

Thread about someone triggered by Schmo's shtick #272974927482 of the day...

I dont know why so many of you need to vent about this in here this often

Jesus... dont like it? Dont watch it.

Thats exactly what i do. And it doesnt bother me at all.

I never enjoyed nardward, so i never watched him. Out of sight out of mind.

Nardwuar of old had incredible knowledge and passion.. but I 100% understand why somebody wouldn't enjoy him though.

Are MMA interviewers really so bad that Schmo is considered interesting or fresh? wow we're struggling.

What’s this dudes background and where did he just appear from?

Was he not getting traction as a journo and then just invented a gimmick or what?

MMA media should be goofy and ramshackle, that used to be part of the fun.. I'll take listening to the Schmo over corny cookie cutter fuckers like Megan Olivi any day of the week.

The Schmo isn’t here to take part
The schmo is here to take over and bang ( The Yee)

I saw this old video of him before doing football coverage, I’ll see if I can find it again

EDIT

Reading upon personal lives? I follow Helen on Twitter. You still have your parties twisted over a single sentence I posted. So twisted, you responded first with a paragraph, then later came back to the thread to make another post with an ad hominem attack. You’re pushing your own shit in acting butt hurt.
Get off my dick, little girl

I still don't get what the big deal is. The first time I saw a pic of him I pretty much concluded he's not my cup of tea and I have yet to watch one single interview he's done. Pretty simple for me, don't watch.

Back