The Shmo

dpfunny

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I don't understand what they find funny and entertaining in the schmo. Hes a cringy and weird over actor. I understand that the sport needs media whichever way they can get it but this seems like they're pushing him from somewhere. This is not a funny character nor does he represent the sport in a positive light. They need to fix this.

John Morgan's massive head is filled with superior lines of questioning

His questions are significantly more interesting than other MMA journalists.

Mma media is more about fluff than journalism, so it makes sense. Most are only using the sport to spring board their careers into other sports. That’s why many make it more about themselves than the sport. I think if we ignore him, he will just go away.

MMA fans loves a gimmick so I can’t say I’m surprised by his growing popularity. Personally, I’d like him to go away.

Well mma media is more about fluff than journalism, so it makes sense. Most are only using the sport to spring board their careers into other sports. That’s why many make it more about themselves than the sport. I think if we ignore him, he will just go away.
That makes sense.

He will fade fast, just like other gimmicks.

Thread about someone triggered by Schmo's shtick #272974927482 of the day...

I dont know why so many of you need to vent about this in here this often

Jesus... dont like it? Dont watch it.

Thats exactly what i do. And it doesnt bother me at all.

I never enjoyed nardward, so i never watched him. Out of sight out of mind.

Last edited:
Follow proper MMA media (if there is such thing) and not him, he will go away eventually, the only time i watched him was in a recent press conference when he asked something to Dana, havent watched a single video from him other than that press conference where he was in the crowd...it can be done.

I think he’s getting tired of his on act and it’s beginning to show. Can hardly keep his character going bar some dodgy faces

I don't understand what they find funny and entertaining in the schmo. Hes a cringy and weird over actor. I understand that the sport needs media whichever way they can get it but this seems like they're pushing him from somewhere. This is not a funny character nor does he represent the sport in a positive light. They need to fix this.

Don't show him any love by clicking his shit. I have seen one interview with this weirdo and I couldn't take it. I get they are trying to entice the generation z kiddies but this is just some over the top bullshit. I haven't clicked another link with him and my hopes are that the masses are with me. He will fade away into obscurity because I just cant foresee this dude getting long term clicks..

He's got a gimmick. Asks more decent questions than a lot of 'journalists' and surprisingly jumped onto the scene fairly quickly.

Kudos to him. Can't hate on another man's success.

lesbian Alan Jouban
Schmo+1.png

had to compromise when he saw @The Schmoop was already taken

I think he is in the pocket. He tries to ask questions during the conferences and Dana shuts him down quite easily.

Only in MMA can a journalist make a career out of pretending to be mentally challenged

I think he’s getting tired of his on act and it’s beginning to show. Can hardly keep his character going bar some dodgy faces

Tbh I think his best play is once he's established himself toning down the act to make it more bearable if he wants to stick around long term. Like keep the slogans(like "I'm the schmo with the pro") and stuff and the goofy look but ask questions normally.

Back