THE SHERDOGGING FIGHTER THREAD. @AJ Garcia's Life And Times As A Pro Fighter (2-2) *Interview in OP

Same, i only checked the thread again because of the changed title. Sorry to hear about the loss @AJ Garcia though I’m sure you’ll be back in the win column next time around.
No worries. I’ve been back in the gym and looking to get a fight booked in January or February.

As a long time lurker, just checking in to tip my hat to you and wish you good luck!

glad to see you get a win over a guy whos 0-4 in his last 4 fights all ending in the first round lol

How was your holiday season bro? What's the latest?
Holidays were good. My son had a good Christmas do that was fun. I was taking a little break from the gym for the holidays and since I just had that fight so I’m getting back in the gym this week and will hopefully have a fight lined up soon after.

How were your holidays?
Aye real nice... It was my little nephew's first Christmas, so it was different. I had a great time, but I traumatised myself like Arnold in Jingle All The Way by going to the busiest toy shop in town on Christmas Eve, and left with PTSD... Apart from that I just got drunk, smoked a bundle, and ate... Good times.

glad to see you get a win over a guy whos 0-4 in his last 4 fights all ending in the first round lol
well it is better than to become the first win by a guy who went 0-4 in his last 4 don't you think?

Back