THE SHERDOGGING FIGHTER THREAD. @AJ Garcia's Life And Times As A Pro Fighter (2-2) *Interview in OP

he should wear a sherdog sponsor logo, lol.
I’m seriously going to rock the fake sherdog.com tattoo on my back for my next fight. It’s the least I can do for forgetting to shout you guys out in my post fight interview.

Easy way to get your name in headline news is to talk shit about politics. I always wondered why fighters on the come-up don’t take advantage of that. Media would just eat it up.

“Up and coming MMA fighter dedicates his crushing knockout victory to Bernie Sanders”

Easy way to get your name in headline news is to talk shit about politics. I always wondered why fighters on the come-up don’t take advantage of that. Media would just eat it up.

“Up and coming MMA fighter dedicates his crushing knockout victory to Bernie Sanders”
Holy shit. You’re right. I should go full nate Diaz haha

“Trump! You’re taking everything my boy Bernie sanders worked for, mother fucker! You know where the real election is at! Not against these bum women you’re running against. Bernie is the real money election! Stockton, what?!”

Phase 3-profit

Holy shit. You’re right. I should go full nate Diaz haha

“Trump! You’re taking everything my boy Bernie sanders worked for, mother fucker! You know where the real election is at! Not against these bum women you’re running against. Bernie is the real money election! Stockton, what?!”

Phase 3-profit

I truly believe phase 3 would come

Come my children back to the thread of wonder and spectacular prowess

I stickied the thread, but Sherdog isn't getting in the business of promoting fighters. We'd lose all impartiality, since it is a news site.

It's not like you guys haven't done it in the past. Heck the site made into one of the old K1 video games

Sherdog.com doesn’t have to support fighters but Sherdog.net is a different beast. What if he wore something unique to the forms?

“Groundhog expert” T-Shirt/ shorts for instance

@AJ Garcia any word on the next fight? You still looking at October?

wouldn't mind seeing a battle of the sherdoggers some time down the line. And don't bother calling me out i am a mildly overweight 46 year old, that trains a bit of Jiu jitsu to stay healthy.

@AJ Garcia any word on the next fight? You still looking at October?
The October card was full when I tried getting on it so they got me on the November card. They’re also working on that rematch I wanted for it so hopefully the dude accepts.

Congrats Sherbrother!

Good luck in your next fight.

The October card was full when I tried getting on it so they got me on the November card. They’re also working on that rematch I wanted for it so hopefully the dude accepts.

I'm thinking it's to change the thread title and op... Any suggestions/things you want me to add?

Nice. I actually came back to this thread to see if you had another fight lined up yet.

Nice. I actually came back to this thread to see if you had another fight lined up yet.
We should have a contract and it finalized very soon.

I’m seriously going to rock the fake sherdog.com tattoo on my back for my next fight. It’s the least I can do for forgetting to shout you guys out in my post fight interview.
forums.sherdog.com is the way to go

Pretty much everyone who wrote for sherdog.com were all layed off or fired.

I'm thinking it's to change the thread title and op... Any suggestions/things you want me to add?
Hmmm maybe just something like “after a quick win, sherdogger AJ Garcia getting right back in the cage in November”. We can just try to keep this one going but update it with all the new fight stuff.

Back