The Sherdog Boxing Prediction Thread

This has seriously slipped my mind, sorry fellas. I’ve been grinding at work and only have had time for some random mostly-thoughtless posting from my phone. We do have some good stuff coming up though. I’ll try to do better in the coming months.
We're all a bunch of lazy asses who can't get off our ass and tally the results ourselves, no worries.

New season whenever/if it starts, @Shoemaker? I'd like to try to pay attention this go-round.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find the time to put into this thread like I wanted to. Things are work heated up (had to go through two rounds of layoffs, so my workload keeps stacking) - and I can find time to post when I'm in the bathroom or waiting around at the store, but I can't really dedicate the amount of time it takes to keep this thread up currently. I'll come back to it eventually, but unfortunately it has to take a lower-priority for me right now.

I'll let @PUO3 decide what he wants to do with the sticky. If he wants to take it down for now, that's good with me. Whenever I get back to a place where I can put more time into the thread, we can re-open the issue then.

Shoemaker where art thou?
Maybe some place with @JayE.

I want it mates but the time isn’t there. I get these little bursts when I’m on business travels but besides that it’s rare. I’m both excited and humbled by the things that have come my way in the last year. I wish I had more time for boxing right now because I love it but unfortunately/fortunately life has dealt me different cards. I hope to give back to the community more substantially in the future.

For now, let’s enjoy this weekends fights and remember how well @randomg1t did. After all* this delay had nothing to do with him retaining his title.

it was all his idea

I want it mates but the time isn’t there. I get these little bursts when I’m on business travels but besides that it’s rare. I’m both excited and humbled by the things that have come my way in the last year. I wish I had more time for boxing right now because I love it but unfortunately/fortunately life has dealt me different cards. I hope to give back to the community more substantially in the future.

For now, let’s enjoy this weekends fights and remember how well @randomg1t did. After all* this delay had nothing to do with him retaining his title.

it was all his idea
undisputed, undefeated, lineal champion. also #1 p4p.

i'm not giving my title away, motherfuckers. it needs to be taken from me, and none of you have the skills of prediction to do that.

<{cum@me}>

Back