The sheer hubris that JDS fans showed going into Cain rematch was unreal.

i admit i choose jds but i said it was gonna be a lot more competitive than the first. i was right there. but i was wrong that jds was gonna win

IT WAS A FLUKE

JDS WILL GET THE BELT AGAIN!

Cain is nothing but a lucky HW mexican bisping

Agree completely. I don't remember the last time I saw so much sheer stupidity in one place. You couldn't even hypothetically talk about Cain winning without the drooling hordes laughing you out of a thread talking about how JDS was going to brutalize Cain in round 1.

I've never taken as much personal satisfaction out of a fight result as I did when Cain clowned him.

Come on dude, stop gloating. No one feels worse about it than JDS and it would have been an extremely painful to watch for a fan of his.

Look at my sig. I was telling people for months Cain wasn't healthy and that he was coming back with a vengeance, wasn't going to allow JDS to get set and in general do what he should have done the first fight. I was even agreeable to an account bet, because I was that sure Cain was going to take what was his.

JDS is a great figher, a humble guy and deserves respect. Idiot fans of any fighter deserve none and you're wasting your time trying to get people to admit it. You know what's the best part though? When these fans disappear the second their fighter gets fucking curb stomped. See UFC of Fox 5: The Event of Broken Dreams.

i disagree ts. i think the hw division is without a doubt the weakest division and the last fight showed it.

TC, are you gonna apologize for every fight opinion you've ever been wrong about? Or better yet, wanna stop being such an arrogant crybaby? You make us Cain fans look like autistic four-year-olds.

Only matched by the hubris of the Cain basebase before the first match.

Seriously at HW recently the phase "even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day" springs to mind.

And I think warrants an apology.

Not to "Cain Fans" or anything, but to the MMA fan population in general. The sheer amount of arrogance, underappreciation of Cain's abilities, and disregard for the rest of MMA fans that JDS fans showed was unacceptable. It is trumped only by the one-sided beating JDS received at the hands of a guy JDS fans would make you believe is a can.

Time to eat crow. You made yourselves look foolish. Cain has always been for real and any HW can be beaten. It's HW MMA for god's sake.

Nothing wrong with being confident you will KTFO a guy that you already KTFO once before.

And the hell with your one sided beating......what kind of beating was Cain delivering the last 2 rounds??? Yeah....huffing and puffing and going for sloppy takedowns, leaning on JDS. At the least Junior fought back and landed some goods shots late and stuffed nearly ever takedown.

SO F#$K you......cant wait for the 3rd fight where Cain doesnt get lucky to land a big punch to basically put JDS out of his game (hope people get the humor in this comment...ie 1st fight). And the fight goes how it should....Cain getting his head knocked off, dropping down and rolling over.

Its war......lets go!!!!

619d6315f5806b69aa4fd6b418d91bea7930b4bc_m_zpsbac232d2.gif

It was so great to see such an arrogant man utterly destroyed and exposed. JDS's 15 minutes are up and aren't coming back

God I love this website sometimes.

Just wait till the MMA community sees this thread.

It was so great to see such an arrogant man utterly destroyed and exposed. JDS's 15 minutes are up and aren't coming back

Yeah...more like 4 years of dominating the HW division in the UFC like no other HW has before. That includes KTFO out of your buddy there.

He's far from arrogant and a very respectful guy.

YOur boy threw everything he had and couldnt finish JDS.......the man stood up after the fight unlike Cain who had doctors checking him after he got blasted.

Just wait till the 3rd fight....you think you Cain fans are gloating now, just wait im gonna show what being a terrible winner is all about.

And I think warrants an apology.

Not to "Cain Fans" or anything, but to the MMA fan population in general. The sheer amount of arrogance, underappreciation of Cain's abilities, and disregard for the rest of MMA fans that JDS fans showed was unacceptable. It is trumped only by the one-sided beating JDS received at the hands of a guy JDS fans would make you believe is a can.

Time to eat crow. You made yourselves look foolish. Cain has always been for real and any HW can be beaten. It's HW MMA for god's sake.

MMA fans should apologize to themselves?

I think the denial of JDS fans after the fight is much funnier.

Back