The sheer hubris that JDS fans showed going into Cain rematch was unreal.

Sports aren't for you TS, any one of them.

I agree, but i was intentionally, boldly arrogant going into their first match, so we're even.

Agree completely. I don't remember the last time I saw so much sheer stupidity in one place. You couldn't even hypothetically talk about Cain winning without the drooling hordes laughing you out of a thread talking about how JDS was going to brutalize Cain in round 1.

I've never taken as much personal satisfaction out of a fight result as I did when Cain clowned him.

Cain won in a dominating fashion but he did not clown JDS, he said it was the hardest fight of his career.

That's a great entrance song in your sig. I'd go out with that, or "The Thieving Magpie" which is the piece that plays during the droogs' war with Billy and his gang, or the electronic version of "Ode to Joy." That whole soundtrack is good for fighting haha.

lmao no kidding!! i agree i def didnt think of that song for a walk out theme def usable

People (mostly Cain's fans) are now doing that to JDS. That's the way sherdog is.

Yep.

Sports fans in general, I guess.

My team beat your team, so I am better than you.

Huzzah.

Lol, this guy again. Don't give your opinion with no explanation and try to make it seem like he didn't give a legitimate reason for his opinion. Which he did

Edit: I made the same argument he made in another thread

Asking anonymous "arrogant fans" from the internet for an apology for something that in no way affected you personally seems pretty pretentious to me.

JDS fans were obnoxious about Cain, and now Cain fans are obnoxious about JDS.

And the first fight was more of a definitive beating than the second.

JDS hurt Cain and finished him.

Cain hurt JDS and it went to a decision.

All this talk about how the five rounds proved more is silly; it completely ignores the fact JDS was blasted and survived, as if that made him less of a fighter.

For the record, I favored Cain in both fights, and would favor him in a third, but not by much.

I'm just annoyed by whichever group of fans is being more obnoxious, and right now, it's Cain fans by a country mile.

I'm a JDS fan and you have it completely backwards. JDS took a 25 minute beating and showed very little offense. Cain got caught. Could he get KO'ed again? Sure but the second fight was much more definitive than the first.

Jds won the first fight by ko and they should apologize for thinking he'd win again?

I don't know if they should apologize, but in any case it's not because they thought JDS would win, but because they gave Velasquez no chance.

I'm a JDS fan and you have it completely backwards. JDS took a 25 minute beating and showed very little offense. Cain got caught. Could he get KO'ed again? Sure but the second fight was much more definitive than the first.

No offense but this whole "Cain just got caught" thing needs to stop. JDS exploited a weakness in Cain's defense, and it took him 64 seconds to do it. I'm sure Junior could have backed off and kept the beating going a little longer, but he saw an opportunity to finish and he took it.

yea jds fans were ridiculous, couldnt even say that cain had a chance without getting yelled at by 10 people - now its the opposite haha

it'll always be that way

Last edited:
i dont recall Cain fans offering up any apologies after their boy was KTFO'd by JDS on FOX so dont expect any in return...now if JDS gets his trilogy fight and beats Cain, i wanna see str8 up honorable E-suicides on sherdog cause i have never seen so many disrespectful threads and comments made towards JDS then after UFC 155...far outweighs anything anyone ever said about Cain...

I don't know if they should apologize, but in any case it's not because they thought JDS would win, but because they gave Velasquez no chance.

ummmm NO...its because they thought JDS would knock him the fuck out again...JDS layed waste to the entire HW division so it wasnt too rediculous to expect him to beat a guy he already buried once b4...

hahaha what an idiot TS is.

"'apologize to the MMA community'"

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Back