The sheer arrogance from Valentina fanboys are nauseating, vomit-inducing.

The Pseudo elitism( sometimes it is outright elitism) and superiority complex you get to see from her fans and from herself are sickening.

Who is she? Some of her fans talk like she is the prophet WMMA was waiting for, to get baptized. Like Moses or Jesus Christ or something, but has nothing in her resume to speak of. She doesn't even have an Invicta belt to show off. LOST to fucking LIZ CARMOUCHE. What have she done in her MMA career the makes you think so highly of her? Beating a coke addict in a squash match? Well done, you clearly made your supporters proud.

But wait, here comes her rabid fanbase showing off her stats in Muay-thai & her wins against another overrated fighter in Gollum. Before you mention, Women's Muay-thai are like competing in your local Magic the Gathering tournaments. Even those local MTG tournaments have more competition than Women's Muay-Thai.

Pipe it down man. She is nothing to write a book about. She is not some "once in a life time" fighter who deserves so much praises & accolades.
*is

I can finally reply again.

Anyway, you realize you’re wrong, and just resort to insulting me instead? Thanks, Inga.

1. I do not realize that I'm wrong. I am not sure what you are talking about here.
2. I had no intention of insulting you, but you have to call them as you see them. Your remarks come off as self-righteous and uptight.

It’s hilarious how someone with my ideals MUST be a troll. Sad bunch you guys are. Anyway I’m done with this thread, go ahead and keep insulting the Trans community. It seems really important to you guys, seeing how you lash out at me. Other threads need my watchful eyes.
Lol when trolls realise they can't win and rage quit the thread. You're too obvious. Make a more subtle account after this one gets banned

It’s hilarious how someone with my ideals MUST be a troll. Sad bunch you guys are. Anyway I’m done with this thread, go ahead and keep insulting the Trans community. It seems really important to you guys, seeing how you lash out at me. Other threads need my watchful eyes.

I didn't see myself or Inga attack your ideals, please do whatever it is that makes you happy! It is the constant, "reported" bullshit that gets you flak. People disagreeing with you while not violating forum rules don't need your self-righteous horseshit.

I had two of these and an icy manipulator.

Good times.

One of my friends said he would sell me all his cards but my mom dropped me off late at school the next day and he had sold it to someone else instead for $5. He must've oozed him up real good. It had Polar Kraken, Baron Sengir, Autumn Willow, and I can't even remember what else. I was so pissed.

1. I do not realize that I'm wrong. I am not sure what you are talking about here.
2. I had no intention of insulting you, but you have to call them as you see them. Your remarks come off as self-righteous and uptight.
Well to be honest those aren’t really insults. I think it’s healthy to admit ones flaws, and I think those would be two words to describe myself. Along with broken, strong, and pretty I think would be the last one, to round out a top 5. I like it! Thank you, Inga

I think the only thing inappropriate with his comment was the implication that Joaana Jedrecyzk is a tranny by calling her fans tranny-lovers. But some people are transexual or transgender to different degrees, and it is not inappropriate to call them trannies. And there are people who love trannies and/or have fetishes that correlate to transsexualism. Seems accurate and descriptive to call such people tranny lovers.

Please stop being such a prude. It is morally arrogant to appoint yourself the tranny police.
If there isn’t anything wrong about being transsexual and “tranny” is just a shortened word for transsexual, then is it an insult to call someone a tranny if they aren’t transsexual? Kind of like me calling you an Avenger. You’re not an Avenger but it would be perfectly acceptable if you were so no harm, no foul, right?
Asking for a friend. Thanks.

@Axefan4life
You seem to be upset about my choice of idols. Should I be like you and idolize some roided out animal, who stomped people’s heads for a living? No. I love Sinead and Boy George, because they fought and continue to fight for what’s right. They let me know that it’s ok to be different, and flawed. Not to even mention their fantastic music.

Be careful not to get your crust in between your keyboard while you smack away at it hurling insults at me for being happy for who I am, and who I look up to.

I have a feeling this is the wrong forum for you.
It seems it makes you feel bad.
If you want to stay on sherdog maybe you should try bams-bieberverse (http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/music-discussion-bams-bieberverse.8/)
where you can discuss your idols Sinaed and Boy George.

Lol when trolls realise they can't win and rage quit the thread. You're too obvious. Make a more subtle account after this one gets banned

I didn't see myself or Inga attack your ideals, please do whatever it is that makes you happy! It is the constant, "reported" bullshit that gets you flak. People disagreeing with you while not violating forum rules don't need your self-righteous horseshit.
giphy.gif

You guys are fun

The Pseudo elitism( sometimes it is outright elitism) and superiority complex you get to see from her fans and from herself are sickening.

Who is she? Some of her fans talk like she is the prophet WMMA was waiting for, to get baptized. Like Moses or Jesus Christ or something, but has nothing in her resume to speak of. She doesn't even have an Invicta belt to show off. LOST to fucking LIZ CARMOUCHE. What have she done in her MMA career the makes you think so highly of her? Beating a coke addict in a squash match? Well done, you clearly made your supporters proud.

But wait, here comes her rabid fanbase showing off her stats in Muay-thai & her wins against another overrated fighter in Gollum. Before you mention, Women's Muay-thai are like competing in your local Magic the Gathering tournaments. Even those local MTG tournaments have more competition than Women's Muay-Thai.

Pipe it down man. She is nothing to write a book about. She is not some "once in a life time" fighter who deserves so much praises & accolades.
Lol. Fedor fan.

Not really a fan. But I do think she is p4p the most skiled female MMA fighter outside of cyborg.
I think she is more skilled than Cris, but not necessarily a better fighter. Cris is tough as fuck.

Yeah I don't really get what the fuss is about either... seems to have the most weirdly dedicated fans of any wmma fighter, by far
Probably people who train. She is very skilled and composed, and there are not many in WMMA worth saying that about. Her and Rose, I guess Gollum, and Cyborg, though she is a bit rough around the edges, making up for it with conditioning and toughness.

Care to elaborate? I made this thread while not keeping any particular fight in my mind. It's just a general observation thread, has nothing to do with any kind forecasting or prediction.

Well, at least she shows up to fight.

Probably people who train. She is very skilled and composed, and there are not many in WMMA worth saying that about. Her and Rose, I guess Gollum, and Cyborg, though she is a bit rough around the edges, making up for it with conditioning and toughness.

Shevchenko does a masterful job of controlling distance and timing, has great footwork and superb counters. Unsurprisingly, when fighting much larger women, she did not have a lot of KO's. Not that people think about that. She will always be a cautious fighter, as she spent a significant portion of her life in both MMA and MT fighting bigger women. But she displays a great deal of skill. Which, of course, exposes the hypocritical Sherdogger. Complain that they do not watch WMMA because of the "skill level" then when a skilled female fighter shows up, they find other reasons to bitch about her.

This board should just have a coming out forum.

I don't understand how you could get a physical reaction to sports match.

It's still real to me !

Back