The sheer arrogance from Valentina fanboys are nauseating, vomit-inducing.

Calm down, you're not yourself when hungry, eat a snickers

I see much more histrionic fighter disrespect than fanboy stuff on here. This thread is another example.

The Pseudo elitism( sometimes it is outright elitism) and superiority complex you get to see from her fans and from herself are sickening.

Who is she? Some of her fans talk like she is the prophet WMMA was waiting for, to get baptized. Like Moses or Jesus Christ or something, but has nothing in her resume to speak of. She doesn't even have an Invicta belt to show off. LOST to fucking LIZ CARMOUCHE. What have she done in her MMA career the makes you think so highly of her? Beating a coke addict in a squash match? Well done, you clearly made your supporters proud.

But wait, here comes her rabid fanbase showing off her stats in Muay-thai & her wins against another overrated fighter in Gollum. Before you mention, Women's Muay-thai are like competing in your local Magic the Gathering tournaments. Even those local MTG tournaments have more competition than Women's Muay-Thai.

Pipe it down man. She is nothing to write a book about. She is not some "once in a life time" fighter who deserves so much praises & accolades.
I havent read every post in this thread, but my take on it is that being a "fedor fan" you have some sort of regional prejudice against where Valentina is from. What area are you from? Id be willing to bet the two opposing regions have some sort of historic beef

some of her fans on here are pretty obnoxious on here. I haven't seen many of her fights but she seems boring as shit. I don't get what there is to be hyped about. She had one of the worst title fights i've ever seen and then dropped to a barren division that is so bad that people claim her the uncrowned champ without actually fighting anyone, as if that is a good thing.

Well well well....this comment did not age well.

Care to elaborate? I made this thread while not keeping any particular fight in my mind. It's just a general observation thread, has nothing to do with any kind forecasting or prediction.

omg ts is Ronda Rousey. Hi Ronda! You did a lot for the women of the sport.

Lol Val is better than Cyborg skill wise. P4P female Imo. The accolades will come when her opponents show up.

@SoSoSmart
If I report someone, I’m going to let them know I did it. “Tranny” is not an appropriate word. I’m always prepared to face the backlash like this, I’m not afraid. You and all the other crusty old men are the ones living under a rock. Get with the times, be respectful, stop hating people for being a little different than you.
PlumpEarlyChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif

Also I reported you

What's with the bizarre hate for one of the most skilled wmma fighters on the planet? What, because some sherdog posters think she's hot shit means you can't either? Contrarians are the worst.

The Pseudo elitism( sometimes it is outright elitism) and superiority complex you get to see from her fans and from herself are sickening.

Who is she? Some of her fans talk like she is the prophet WMMA was waiting for, to get baptized. Like Moses or Jesus Christ or something, but has nothing in her resume to speak of. She doesn't even have an Invicta belt to show off. LOST to fucking LIZ CARMOUCHE. What have she done in her MMA career the makes you think so highly of her? Beating a coke addict in a squash match? Well done, you clearly made your supporters proud.

But wait, here comes her rabid fanbase showing off her stats in Muay-thai & her wins against another overrated fighter in Gollum. Before you mention, Women's Muay-thai are like competing in your local Magic the Gathering tournaments. Even those local MTG tournaments have more competition than Women's Muay-Thai.

Pipe it down man. She is nothing to write a book about. She is not some "once in a life time" fighter who deserves so much praises & accolades.
<{vega}>

What are you even talking about?

Back