The sheer arrogance from Valentina fanboys are nauseating, vomit-inducing.

I think she has enough to beat nicco, but yeah

Nope, nunes knockout power, bjj black belt and fight iq (she was smart enough to go for the takedown in the 5th against Valentina to secure the fight)

Valentina is a weightclass smaller. Nunes should have easily dominated her if she is better P4P. And lol at that other poster implying Cyborg is better P4P than Valentina.

Valentina is the best P4P currently in WMMA and its not even close.

At least Fedor fanboys have something to brag about, Which can't be said about Valentina fanbnoys.

Wait what? You admit to brag about another mans accomplishments? A man you dont even know?
I'll give this point to @Rav7n .

Wait what? You admit to brag about another mans accomplishments? A man you dont even know?
*doffs cap*.
100.gif

Comparing Fedor to Valentina? SMH.

One has accomplishments in MMA to write an encyclopedia about & other is not even footnote worthy.
<Fedor23>

Your comparing him to her ...not me son.

I was comparing his fans to any other over zealous fans.
And in the history of sherdog Fedor fans have been by in large the worst..

And case in point..
The fact you took my post about Fedor fan girls and turned it into a post about fedors encyclopedia of accomplishment.

I rest me case...

Holy shit TS got rekt hard

This op is vomit-inducing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Ts: “mother..... fedor(able) subbed 3 training partners today out in Khazistan”
Ts mom: “son....I’m so proud of you both”
Ts: “me too mother. Me too.”

Valentina fans are the worst among weird, spiteful, creepily obsessive WMMA fanboys.

Antonina is better in every way

valentina's fans are still in denial that wmma is a pile of s therefor its hard to accept that even top 1-3 wmma fighters could'be owned by a street bum. #saynotowmma

Yes, that's because there are gender differences. That doesn't change the fact that Valentina is one of most skilled female fighters in the world.

Ts: “mother..... fedor(able) subbed 3 training partners today out in Khazistan”
Ts mom: “son....I’m so proud of you both”
Ts: “me too mother. Me too.”
<{anton}>

and then I was like

<mma4>

you mean the arrogance is nauseating, not are nauseating

The Pseudo elitism( sometimes it is outright elitism) and superiority complex you get to see from her fans and from herself are sickening.

Who is she? Some of her fans talk like she is the prophet WMMA was waiting for, to get baptized. Like Moses or Jesus Christ or something, but has nothing in her resume to speak of. She doesn't even have an Invicta belt to show off. LOST to fucking LIZ CARMOUCHE. What have she done in her MMA career the makes you think so highly of her? Beating a coke addict in a squash match? Well done, you clearly made your supporters proud.

But wait, here comes her rabid fanbase showing off her stats in Muay-thai & her wins against another overrated fighter in Gollum. Before you mention, Women's Muay-thai are like competing in your local Magic the Gathering tournaments. Even those local MTG tournaments have more competition than Women's Muay-Thai.

Pipe it down man. She is nothing to write a book about. She is not some "once in a life time" fighter who deserves so much praises & accolades.

Looks like nicco's out again senpai

Looks like nicco's out again senpai

Broseph, I am not a fan of Nicco Monetary. I am just against Valentia & her fanboys. So anyone who puts her on her place would be in my good book.

Broseph, I am not a fan of Nicco Monetary. I am just against Valentia & her fanboys. So anyone who put her on her place would be in my good book.

But Valentina said this would happen, thats impressive. You should be a fan

This thread's gonna blow up.

Back