The sheer arrogance from Valentina fanboys are nauseating, vomit-inducing.

valentina's fans are still in denial that wmma is a pile of s therefor its hard to accept that even top 1-3 wmma fighters could'be owned by a street bum. #saynotowmma

I am not a fan boy, but I don't see how anyone is really going to beat her in this division. Nicco Montano certainly won't.

Shev is the best in the div and it's her belt, TUF was a sham

I think she has enough to beat nicco, but yeah
Not really a fan. But I do think she is p4p the most skiled female MMA fighter outside of cyborg.
Nope, nunes knockout power, bjj black belt and fight iq (she was smart enough to go for the takedown in the 5th against Valentina to secure the fight)

At least Fedor fanboys have something to brag about, Which can't be said about Valentina fanbnoys.
Which I'm not.
Of either.

I respect him but there were plenty of cans in there.
And he ducked the UFC..

She's probably a good fighter.....but I don't like Valentina either. Something about the way she moves combined with her looks. She isn't a flowy person. She looks stiff or something.

I like Nicco way better. Her attitude is awesome and I'm definitely more attracted to her so I hope she wins.

Which I'm not.
Of either.

I respect him but there were plenty of cans in there.
And he ducked the UFC..

Thank you for invalidating yourself so quickly, therefore the entire argument.

Thank you for quickly invalidating yourself therefore the entire argument.
Sorry?
What argument.?

He had the chance to fight in the UFC and ended up going to his own M1 and strikeforce..
And where is he now.?

The proving ground for all fighters was and is the UFC. it's the best promotion when all said and done.
And he could have and should have gone and proved himself when he had the chance.

There for you have already validated my point ten fold by even trying to ''argue" the point.
Fedor fanboys are like a dog with a bone.

But most have no teeth...

The Pseudo elitism( sometimes it is our right elitism) and superiority complex you get to see from her fans and from herself are sickening.

Who is she? Some of her fans talk like she is the prophet WMMA was waiting for, to get baptized. Like Moses or Jesus Christ or something, but has nothing in her resume to speak of. She doesn't even have an Invicta belt to show off. LOST to fucking LIZ CARMOUCHE. What have she done in her MMA career the makes you think so highly of her? Beating a coke addict in a squash match? Well done, you clearly made your supporters proud.

But wait, here comes her rabid fanbase showing off her stats in Muay-thai & her wins against another overrated fighter in Gollum. Before you mention, Women's Muay-thai are like competing in your local Magic the Gathering tournaments. Even those local MTG tournaments have more competition than Women's Muay-Thai.

Pipe it down man. She is nothing to write a book about. She is not some "once in a life time" fighter who deserves so much praises & accolades.
Wow the triggering is strong...
Also WTF with this “our right”elitism?
This smell...a soy induced smell
C88D27BC-D7F9-41C6-B91C-467627B46C57.jpeg
Soyboy alarm.
AlsoECDE4D42-BEA1-4382-8897-B734D9CF3842.gif

@GrantSorenson
Reported. Don’t say that word.
Why can’t I fucken reply directly?
I hope this is a short lived visit. You're unbearable with all the "reported" bullshit for likes. If something offends you report it and move on. No need in being all trans sjw and acting like you live under a rock. Grow the fuck up boy.

The Pseudo elitism( sometimes it is outright elitism) and superiority complex you get to see from her fans and from herself are sickening.

Who is she? Some of her fans talk like she is the prophet WMMA was waiting for, to get baptized. Like Moses or Jesus Christ or something, but has nothing in her resume to speak of. She doesn't even have an Invicta belt to show off. LOST to fucking LIZ CARMOUCHE. What have she done in her MMA career the makes you think so highly of her? Beating a coke addict in a squash match? Well done, you clearly made your supporters proud.

But wait, here comes her rabid fanbase showing off her stats in Muay-thai & her wins against another overrated fighter in Gollum. Before you mention, Women's Muay-thai are like competing in your local Magic the Gathering tournaments. Even those local MTG tournaments have more competition than Women's Muay-Thai.

Pipe it down man. She is nothing to write a book about. She is not some "once in a life time" fighter who deserves so much praises & accolades.

Pro tour winners compete in my local MTG tournaments.

Not really a fan. But I do think she is p4p the most skiled female MMA fighter outside of cyborg.
WMMA is trash. both those chicks would get tossed around by high level grapplers

Valentina has like 9 dedicated fans in all the world; 10 if you count me. What noise there is about this fight is coming from:

• People who are neutral, but think the fight is an egregious mismatch that will end in a major beating.

• People who hate Montano because she tried to duck the #1 contender or because she's such a professional victim or because they're racists or because they think TUF is dumb or whatever.

I'd support Montano if she had dressed as Pocahontas but she didn't so War Valentina. Also OP is a about as sharp as a bowling ball

7lZwLKc.jpg

LMAO!

Back