The Sega Dreamcast

This was one of my favorite games ever
71oBRp6vVTL.jpg

Loved it.

Shenmue, MSR, Powerstone, Headhunter, Jet Set Radio, Soul Calibur, Rush 2049, Speed Devilz, Dead or Alive 2...

Sonic Adventure was my guilty pleasure as a kid...

Love the Dreamcast. I didn’t get it when it was out originally (got burned on the Sega CD and Saturn and correctly figured Sega would fuck up the Dreamcast too), but did pick it up a couple of years ago before speculators and shit eaters hijacked the vintage video game hobby and sent prices skyrocketing.

Demolition Racer: No Exit is the best hidden gem on the console.

It could have been good but the library was very weak. Better than the Atari Jaguar though i guess.

Sega CD is my most underrated console. Everyone shits on it but I loved mine back in the day. It had some real gems but unfortunately everyone only remembers all those awful FMV games.
I had the Sega CD. The best part about it wasn’t the games made for it, but the games ported over from the Genesis, but with all the good sound and music provided by the Sega CD.

NHL ‘94 was so amazing on it. That and FIFA.

I had the Dreamcast too. It was amazing for its time, but eclipsed by the PS2 in no time. But Soul Caliber was absolutely amazing on it. I loved NBA 2K as well.

was dope
i had it for Garou mark of the wolves and the Berserk game

Back