The second you start thinking "MMA fans are the worst" go take a look at

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Prowrestling WWE fans. They are like 100 times more pathetic. UFC fans are basically scholars compared to prowrestling fans. They can't even string a sentence together. I think if you're an adult who watches WWE today and not mildly retarded or autistic, something is wrong with you. Also for the guys who talk about wrestling today who don't sound mentally challenged, all they do is shit on the product 24/7. Like 10 times worse than what MMA fans do with lackluster cards or complaining about WMMA.

Long story short. I love you guys. You guys are godly saints compared to those social lepers known as prowrestling fans.

Lol in b4 rustled pro wrasslin fans.

MMA fans, at least on here, aren’t really stupid people. They just have a weird self hating shit attitude towards the sport and the fighters. Pro wrestling fans might be 90% tards, but I get the sense that they don’t spend their time shitting on it.

Prowrestling WWE fans. They are like 100 times more pathetic. UFC fans are basically scholars compared to prowrestling fans. They can't even string a sentence together. I think if you're an adult who watches WWE today and not mildly retarded or autistic, something is wrong with you. Also for the guys who talk about wrestling today who don't sound mentally challenged, all they do is shit on the product 24/7. Like 10 times worse than what MMA fans do with lackluster cards or complaining about WMMA.

Long story short. I love you guys. You guys are godly saints compared to those social lepers known as prowrestling fans.

Examples pls?

If a grown adult admits to watching pro wrestling I immediately walk away, there truly is something very disturbing about such people

A lot of wrestling fans dislike WWE, but like & enjoy NJPW, ROH, PWG.
There is a lot of non WWE that is less insipid

If a grown adult admits to watching pro wrestling I immediately walk away, there truly is something very disturbing about such people

Yeah, these are the same people who bash Miocic for having "no personality" and give excuses for Colby's behavior because he's "selling his story"
Or those who will buy Brock Lesnar PPVs...

You would walk away from Chael, DC, Hughes, Jones, Rampage, Colby, Tito, Cain, etc & etc.

HOW RUDE

;)

If they have children and they enjoy it as a family. I get that. But I know this guy who is almost 50 and he still watches. He's single never married no kids. I think to myself no fucking wonder. Most of the wwe fan base are single males. While I've noticed more mma fans at certain ages have families and wives. While an adult who still watches it, he never grew up. It's kind of sad really. You have to have a childish side to enjoy pro wrestling. Especially today. I know DC is a fan, but he has small children. He enjoys it with them. It's a chance to be silly, have fun, which is fine. But if DC was really a fan, he would have tried WWE long before trying mma. Dude was an Olympian.

You would walk away from Chael, DC, Hughes, Jones, Rampage, Colby, Tito, Cain, etc & etc.

HOW RUDE

;)
Yeah, if I was lucky to be graced by their presence and they began a conversation about pro wrestling.

tfw The only way to make MMA fans look good is by comparing them to autistic basement dwelling manchildren who follow a non-sport
{<jordan}

If?

IF?

lol

He's a fan but he only gets coverage because he's a famous MMA fighter. He doesn't have that look that WWE wants. He's a pudgy dude who is barely 5'10 at best. Yet he can beat up the entire WWE roster irl if he wanted to. He likes it. But he doesn't take it seriously. I highly doubt he watches every raw, every smack down, every NXT. Or is WXT? I forget. Or every WWE PPV. Seeing him celebrate at a big event. Not a big deal.

Back