Media The Schmo proceeds with shtick

It's 2020. this is the new normal.

Shame is now an antiquated concept, all that matters now is attention, good or bad.

Make a fool of yourself, show your tits, whatever? It's no longer about quality of content, it's about getting people to click by any means necessary... That's it.
Boom roasted

He's almost as annoying as Robin Black.

Almost...it's close though.

Just need The Schmuck to start talking about the nuances of movement and how it plays into the psychological evaluation of an opponent during a fight, or some other weird thing.

Jesus H Christ I hate Robin Black with a passion. I would literally mute fight cards I was watching where he was the ringside commentator, and stopped watching that show with him on Fight Network. I honestly can't think of anyone more insufferable than him.

Thanks for reminding me.

I mean, just look at this fucking clown.

Screenshot_20200205-165300_Google.jpg

There you have it...

I guess he didn't drop it, but just took a break or whatever.

Corny AF IMO.
This dude doesn't even feel comfortable being himself in front of a camera.

Why are people so butthurt about this guy? Lol

He never dropped anything. He started a podcast so I assume he's himself on the podcast and continuing to do his thing as an MMA reporter like he always has.

This helen seems to be everywhere with schmo now. I think helen is getting the d.

I would rather listen to boring mma news, then very annoying mma news.

I'm with you

I also prefer to listen to the boring mma news first, and the very annoying mma news after that

This helen seems to be everywhere with schmo now. I think helen is getting the d.

Considering the two of them have been dating since 2016 that seems like a pretty good guess on your part

Yeah he said exactly that on the podcast;
  • tried for years to work as a "normal" reporter but without connections was going nowhere and was starting to run out of funds and motivation
  • then got the Schmo reinvention idea from comedy greats which he looked up to around the Chicago area like Belushi etc.
  • exclusively covered NFL/NBA at first then jumped to MMA and quickly exploded on the scene with the Dana question viral video
  • will continue with the character while interviewing and non-shtick on the podcast because there will be guests from all forms of entertainment, wants to differentiate The Schmo from Dave and also it would be tiring to stay in character that long.

I like the quote he layed on the podcast: "He who cares the least, holds all the power... in any social environment." in reference to him not caring what people think of him anymore. "As long as I can make people laugh, I'm happy."

Good feels.

Last edited:
When did he nit do the schrick? I missed that.

Back