Media The Schmo proceeds with shtick

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score

There you have it...

I guess he didn't drop it, but just took a break or whatever.

Corny AF IMO.
This dude doesn't even feel comfortable being himself in front of a camera.

I think during interviews he’ll do the act and then on his podcast/show he’ll be himself

He is like Bruce Banner.But he changes into a dork.

I’ve heard he’s packing heat, laying the pipe into Helen Yee every night

He's almost as annoying as Robin Black.

He's too boring as himself because he's way too normal

He needed to create a character to make a name for himself

I think during interviews he’ll do the act and then on his podcast/show he’ll be himself

how was this not extremely obvious immediately?

ts, u are qualified to be a sherbro

congratulations

Can you imagine doing a whole podcast putting up an act as a fictitious character? Sounds like torture, not everyone's Andrew Dice Clay or Larry the Cable guy

He's too boring as himself because he's way too normal

He needed to create a character to make a name for himself
I get the why, but i find his character very annoying. I would rather listen to boring mma news, then very annoying mma news.

this was really obvious if you watched even 2 minutes of his podcast

and to think for a moment there I had a modicum of respect for him...

Her boobs are touching his arm.

Shhhawwwiiinnnnnggg!

He was never going to quit it. He has the schtick for his interviews.

Consider the fact that you find him annoying yada yada yada but you are here commenting and posting, so hopefully you will find others in your cult of personality... never realizing his schtick is not going away because the whole point of the schtick was to get noticed in the first place.

Of course he didn’t drop it permanently. I don’t know why people where saying that in the first place...

Check this: His dual personas are symbolic of the UFC's attempt to seem like a legitimate fight company but at the same time make an absolute mockery of the sport with fake rankings and WWE matchups and belts.

Look. It. Up.

It's 2020. this is the new normal.

Shame is now an antiquated concept, all that matters now is attention, good or bad.

Make a fool of yourself, show your tits, whatever? It's no longer about quality of content, it's about getting people to click by any means necessary... That's it.

FURTHERMORE the embedded irony is that even with the Schmo persona he still asks smart questions and discusses the fight business like a professional. The symbolism THERE is that no matter how bad the UFC gets with its WWE shitshow, the sport of MMA is still fucking awesome and that won't change.

The Schmo used to snowboard down Dana's driveway when he was a teenager.

Probably still does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back