The Schmo is piping Helen

Does she even have any?

I've done some extensive searching and only found some pics in lingerie and that lingerie fighting league thing under the name Helen Mei

fighting1.png
Hnnng

If the schmo wasn't already the most hated journalist on sherdog, he sure is now

img_2293.jpg

Step aside John Morgan

idgi why the hate on this guy? i think he asks pretty good questions, and he always grilling dana for juicy info. Yall just hate him cause hes fat, buncha fuckin weighcists.

He's going to end up getting his throat slit by some angry incel Shertard.

idgi why the hate on this guy? i think he asks pretty good questions, and he always grilling dana for juicy info. Yall just hate him cause hes fat, buncha fuckin weighcists.
Not only is he fat, but he has a fat voice

She looks like Jacare with boobs. Would smash tho.
{<jordan}

This comment is downright funny as fuck

On Topic: if not knowing either of these two makes me an MMA and eSports casual, the only thing that's new to me is I'm an MMA casual

Getting paid big money to play video games sounds badass, but as far as I know about eSports (which is admittedly not alot) that competitive gaming lifestyle and entire scene sounds like such a chore to participate in and follow.

I'm not shitting on it, just explaining why myself and alot of others aren't totally into it. Plus, I can still understand that it will get even bigger with time, because duh, abunch of people will always be into that.

Back