Media The Schmo interviews Paulie

MMA journalism sucks and this guys new style is pretty funny imo. Plus his questions aren't bad either. A nice break from Ariels little whiney instigating gronk shit.

He interjects some comedy in what is usually a pretty serious, and antagonistic sport. If you don't like watching him then don't. FFS quit whining about it.
I'm not whining son, I'm giving an opinion, if you don't like it then just jog on, there is no comedy in his shtick, nothing funny about a silly cunt doing a dumb voice, it's childish, cringey and legitimately pathetic, if you liked it then fine, but as far as I'm concerned it's retarded.

This guy is utterly absurd. I find it hard to believe he has one fan here or anywhere else. What's up with the stupid face he has to pull while talking? I feel sorry for him, his face must cramp up pretty bad from all the forced contorting, a bit like those ring card girls who just smile non stop for a couple of hours :D

I really fear for artem lobov if this bareknuckle fight actually happens. artem is too damm tough for his own good and paulie is a veteran, he may not be a knockout artist but hes a legit pro it's not going too be pretty

Doesn't Paulie have brittle hands? Sure I heard he broke them a few times.. not sure how well he's gonna do bouncing his fists of Artems skull

lol damn, some of you guys are just plain fucking boring. would you have preferred generic reporter clone #5214 to do the interview or someone with actual personality?

as long he asks good questions, which he legitimately does, i see no issue with his style.

Doesn't Paulie have brittle hands? Sure I heard he broke them a few times.. not sure how well he's gonna do bouncing his fists of Artems skull
Yeah I think this is where paulie comes unstuck, his hands aren't great in gloves, they're fucked if they're bare.

Lord Lobov is going to shock the boxing purists and violently knock Paulie out! Bare knuckle is a recipe for disaster for him (brittle, pillow fists)!

Disclaimer - I'm a boxing purist.

I'm not whining son, I'm giving an opinion, if you don't like it then just jog on, there is no comedy in his shtick, nothing funny about a silly cunt doing a dumb voice, it's childish, cringey and legitimately pathetic, if you liked it then fine, but as far as I'm concerned it's retarded.
Good thing your opinions don't mean anything to us.

Glad to see that Pauli is comfortable with perpetuating Italian-American stereotypes for some attention.

Artem's got a skull of iron. What happens if Paulie loses due to doctor's stoppage from broken hand? Conor will never let him live it down.

I really fear for artem lobov if this bareknuckle fight actually happens. artem is too damm tough for his own good and paulie is a veteran, he may not be a knockout artist but hes a legit pro it's not going too be pretty

Artem's going to pound his face into ketchup.

Why put so much energy in something you don't like?

Back