The same people saying Silva is going to KO Bisping

he never will, this is not even a big fight.
To him it is. Beats AS. Maybe fights winner of Jacare/Vitor. Winner gets TS.

If he loses he's the definition of a gatekeeper. If you can't beat him you're not championship material.

It's actually a scientific fact PROVEN by scientists of the elite level that..

Bisping will ko silva with a counter right.

If he loses he's the definition of a gatekeeper. If you can't beat him you're not championship material.

whether he beats a old silva or not he'll always been a gatekeeper, thats what he is

nothing is going to change that, hes too old to suddenly become a contender

if it was going to happen it already would have

JDS should have knocked overeem silly, unfortunately he didn't show up. Going all in with a pair of 2's is still stupid even if you win.

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.gif
Perfect!!!
Michael "count.... on me losing every big fight" Bisping will never have anything for the great Anderson Silva kids. NEVER.

I'm not going to say Anderson going to KO Bisping but I would love to see it tbh.

If he has to go thru Jacare/Vitor, Bisping never going to see a title fight.

The good thing about a "past his prime older legend fresh off steroids" vs "past his prime accumulating injuries but famous gatekeeper" is that no matter who wins the UFC wins by making a famous name who was rightfully not in the title picture suddenly become relevant again and say "HE'S BACK!!!"

And the majority will fall for it of course.

If he has to go thru Jacare/Vitor, Bisping never going to see a title fight.
Jacare - no, no, hell no. He has a better shot smuggling ice cream and lemonade into hell.

Vitor - maybe. If he can survive the first round and it's a 5 round fight he has a shot at taking a decision.

Dumbest non Conor related thread in a loooong time

Honestly, I'm actually expecting a decision win from Silva.

Diaz had a kickboxing match against Andersen and hung in there for 5 rounds. He lost but he wasn't completely outclassed like I thought he would be. Bisping is on a whole other level of kickboxing compared to Diaz. If Andersen comes out the same way Bisping is going to stick and move his way to a decision.
Bisping is a worse striker than Diaz. Neither have great kicks but bispings boxing is overrated. He's been tagged in plenty of fights by akiyama, dolloway, stann, kang, & plenty of others. He was eating overhand rights from mayhem in the first round before mayhem gassed. If he even wants to be competitive in the striking with silva he better be shooting doubles as well imo.

Silva should not have been scared of the retired high WW and surprised crying after winning.
Bisping will win.

Bisping is a worse striker than Diaz. Neither have great kicks but bispings boxing is overrated. He's been tagged in plenty of fights by akiyama, dolloway, stann, kang, & plenty of others. He was eating overhand rights from mayhem in the first round before mayhem gassed. If he even wants to be competitive in the striking with silva he better be shooting doubles as well imo.
You're entitled to your opinion. Bisping better not take it to the ground. Henderson, Chael, Lutter should serve as enough proof why.

Back