The salt levels on sherdog might rise to an all time high once Andrade brutally KO's precious Rose

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Be prepared for a vicious beating. Andrade will make Rose wish she was still on the bus at UFC 223. Another cutie pie hype train is going to get derailed. Just make sure you have some fried eggs to go with the salt.

WAR ANDRADE

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

The Rose love is all but dead after her going full victim with PTSD after Conor broke a bus window.

When Andrade dismantled Claudia I knew she would be champ. the fights after that and the upcoming title fight are all a formality.

Lol you seriously overrate the amount of fucks people give.

People will turn on Rose. They already have.

I ruined your fun.

Just hand the belt to Suarez and call it a day

They might, if we actually CARED about WMMA?

{<huh}<JagsKiddingMe>

Lol you seriously overrate the amount of fucks people give.

People will turn on Rose. They already have.

I ruined your fun.

I don't think so. Just look at how many people pulled a Luke Rocksalt yesterday. These casuals will always root for the cutie pie. Rose absorbed all of the JJ haters into her fanbase. They are going to be livid

Not really. Most people expect this to happen.

Let's see.

I like Andrade. These butch Brazilian chicks are the only girls who look like they belong in the octagon.

I like Andrade. These butch Brazilian chicks are the only girls who look like they belong in the octagon.

i can't believe I thought she was just another bum when I first saw her fight JJ.

Tbh I don't see too many Rose's fans around here so I doubt.

Roses best bet is going to be the lawsuit against mcgregor because she's not going to be on that champion payroll much longer

How was Karolina a hype train? Wasn't she like a 4 to 1 underdog and almost everyone here feared for her life.

I do agree Andrade more than likely brutalizes Rose and I've thought that for awhile.

Fingers crossed. Never been a Rose fan.

I don't think so. Just look at how many people pulled a Luke Rocksalt yesterday. These casuals will always root for the cutie pie. Rose absorbed all of the JJ haters into her fanbase. They are going to be livid

Go check out the thread with Rose talking about how traumatized she still is from the bus incident.

That's all it took for people to turn against her.

Back