Social The safest place right now is the prison

Tell that to my anus.
eyJpdSI6ImVlMTIwYmYzZGYxZjkxZTQzZmFmZDE5YmRjOTU5MTBhNjRlMWU2YTg5NDBkYzcyZGM2NDE4MzRmY2E5ODQ0NmMiLCJ3IjoyMTAsImgiOjE0MCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6MH0.jpg

I guess if you’re on your way there in a few, that’s a great way to get your mind right.

Well it certainly isn’t my office where they are still forcing everyone to come to work and sharing food. Fucking morons.

It's a matter of time before someone came back from cruise or China or Italy or somewhere then spread virus to prison guard, then everyone's got it.

We know, dude. It's called the OT.

Who let you out?!!

Thus it may make sense to transgress and get quarantined in a state or federal penetentiary for protection

Bonus perks include not worrying about paying rent, managing food supplies and getting robbed with solid security around

Thoughts?

I would old argue Boot camp , those stupid fucks are told too wash their disgusting hands and not touch their Heinous fucking faces.

Hey Officer KeepDarkieDown,i ran outta soap!

:: thrown in the hole ::
:: contracts Corona virus ::
/Thread

Cant play DOOM ETERNAL in prison,you fuckin morons

What actually gave me the idea folks is my recent visit to martinique..

When their volcano erupted long time ago it killed the entire populace of the nearby town or 30,000 ppl..all except a prisoner safeguarded by sturdy walls

Back