Social The safest place right now is the prison

Parmenides

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Thus it may make sense to transgress and get quarantined in a state or federal penetentiary for protection

Bonus perks include not worrying about paying rent, managing food supplies and getting robbed with solid security around

Thoughts?

I feel pretty damn safe outside of prison........people arent banging on my door trying to steal my food/toiletpaper yet and if they do I can just shoot them.....because I have access to guns I wouldn't in prison

Thus it may make sense to transgress and get quarantined in a state or federal penetentiary for protection

Bonus perks include not worrying about paying rent, managing food supplies and getting robbed with solid security around

Thoughts?

But you know it's only a matter of time before some asshole smuggles in the coronavirus so it can be used on the Crips or some shit

no thanks.
I can go take a shower and bend any sort of which way i want to without repercussions.

no its not, its actually the worst place, as its designed to be

I'm liv ing like I'm in pris7on anyway doing 2 workouts a day eating 3 squahres and reading a bunch but the restv if the time I g er t high cwith my gf and dog amd do other stuff

Which is probably why they're still making my wife work. Although they've suspended programming that involves direct contact with the inmates.

Tell that to my anus.

giphy.gif

Tell that to my anus.

But you know it's only a matter of time before some asshole smuggles in the coronavirus so it can be used on the Crips or some shit

no thanks.
I can go take a shower and bend any sort of which way i want to without repercussions.

no its not, its actually the worst place, as its designed to be

Wait until one of them gets infected. Then they all will have it.

Yes..rape and internal transmission are the risks that need to be balanced against the pros

Yet think about it..our real world will soon become a prison with all the cons and then some but without the benefits

And they could test new inmates to prevent an outbreak

I feel pretty damn safe outside of prison........people arent banging on my door trying to steal my food/toiletpaper yet and if they do I can just shoot them.....because I have access to guns I wouldn't in prison

Wait until the mob mentality kicks in and you run out of ammo my friend

Back