The sad future of Cowboy

I have a feeling that Cowboy is gonna Whoop Dat Ass!

I really don't think Cowboy is that bothered about getting a title shot, he just wants to stay busy and make the most of his earning potential whilst he can.

Thomson sounds like a good next fight too me.

I think the Henderson fight will go to the judges and Henderson will get the nod again, but cowboy will just keep fighting and making a good living, I think he's accepted his role in the UFC and is comfortable with it.

Geeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz man, stupid thread. I figured he was caught using something. But we get this. ZOMG. These type of threads belong in wasteland with the billions of I hate Jones Bones threads.

2nd: Benson only has 2 weeks to prepare for Donald as well. Cerrone is obviously in great shape coming off the Jury camp.

im pretty sure he will fight khabib for the tittle shot if he beats bendo

why feel bad, hes living the dream and enjoying every second of it

if he beats Benson, he leapfrogs Khabib for the title shot due to him sitting out a full year

I rewatched the first fight and thought Cowboy won.

why 3 fights with Bendo? Makes no sense, they are both contenders just give them other match ups, I know its a fillin but its stupid. Considering how inactive some fighters are UFC should not be repeating fights, Cain for example has only fought the same guys over and over the last few years.

I am usually no fan of multiple rematches, but both Cerrone and Henderson have come a very long way since their fights in the WEC.

I feel sorry for him, too, because he has to count all that money, but he only has two hands... If he's not careful, he'll end up with a mean case of carpel tunnel syndrome. If you see him walking around with two solid gold hooks for hands, someday, then you'll know my warning went unheeded.

The Sad present of the T.S!
Makes a thread nobody agrees with.

His life is better than yours at anything that matters....dont feel sorry for him.

I think that the UFC would be wise to hire Cerrone within their company after he retires. The guy is just likable.

He still has nightmares about what Pettis did to him. I'm sure a title fight is the last thing on his mind, hence the lower ranked fighter matches/late replacements.

This home is racking up career wins and cash, I don't think he gives a damn bout the belt right now

Cowboy gives zero fucks.

eF7zi02.jpg

The best thing is, before he stepped in against Benson, he was already mentioning how he wanted to be on the Denver card in February aswell.

As stated, I don't think he's fussed about a title shot, he just seems to want to be getting paid, good on him.

Back