The sad future of Cowboy

Erick Silva

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I feel bad for Cerrone already...

First: Bendo is a bad machup for him

Second: Only 2 weeks for preparation

Third: Even if he comes with a upset, and knocks the fuck out of Benson, he will still have to wait loong time to get a TS, because RDA and Pettis already smoke him, and Khabib is clearly the number one contender for the next TS.

Fourth: he will probably have to fight another top 10 to get a TS. Only Thomson and Khabib sound reasonable... But both are bad matchups for him...

i dont feel bad for him... he wants to fight and he is making a shit ton of money.

TS.. are u too emotionally involved in other mens lives, dont cry please

ps. ur thread title is sad , and his future is better than yours soooooo

Can't really feel bad for cowboy. Living out his dreams

First of all, Cowboy won the first fight and they are both neck to neck in terms of skills. Just like the first time.

Second, Cowboy doesnt mind fighting alot before a titleshot so why should we?

Dude is going to fight Matt Brown after he knocks out Bendo and get da chedda

why 3 fights with Bendo? Makes no sense, they are both contenders just give them other match ups, I know its a fillin but its stupid. Considering how inactive some fighters are UFC should not be repeating fights, Cain for example has only fought the same guys over and over the last few years.

Might I recommend re-watching their first meeting 5+ years ago?

I like Cowboy's chances here. Momentum, different attitude, skills have even improved.

And, as has been stated, fucker wants to fight whoever, whenever.

Smells like he's making bank to me.

I don't feel bad for him at all. He's a grown man and can make his own decisions. Cowboy has admitted on many occasions that he likes regular paychecks and he backs it up by fighting - even when other fighters would determine that the risks are too high and wait for the 6 - 9 month in-between fight period. I respect the hell out of his tenacity and confidence.

the sad future of Cowboy is he will eventually get brain damage and seeing how he spends his money he will be broke.

I feel bad for Cerrone already...

First: Bendo is a bad machup for him

Second: Only 2 weeks for preparation

Third: Even if he comes with a upset, and knocks the fuck out of Benson, he will still have to wait loong time to get a TS, because RDA and Pettis already smoke him, and Khabib is clearly the number one contender for the next TS.

Fourth: he will probably have to fight another top 10 to get a TS. Only Thomson and Khabib sound reasonable... But both are bad matchups for him...

If Donald finishes Ben he has a better claim for a title shot then Kahbib.

the sad future of Cowboy is he will eventually get brain damage and seeing how he spends his money he will be broke.

What a stupid comment, it's not like Cerrone is getting knocked out in every fight? He has one TKO loss on his record.

If he was fighting every week like Travis Fulton then maybe, but because he took a fight on two weeks notice he's going to get brain damage? Nope.

Fighters who aren't the very best lose, and even they lose sometimes. Is normal.

Cowboy is one of the extremely rare real fighters in the UFC, anyone feeling sad for him doesn't get fighting at all.
You probably got used to seeing athletes with a carreer on their mind competing instead of watching actual fighters fight. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

What a stupid comment, it's not like Cerrone is getting knocked out in every fight? He has one TKO loss on his record.

If he was fighting every week like Travis Fulton then maybe, but because he took a fight on two weeks notice he's going to get brain damage? Nope.

you are 100% correct, brain damage only occurs during fights. Sparring doesn't count at all.

why 3 fights with Bendo? Makes no sense, they are both contenders just give them other match ups, I know its a fillin but its stupid. Considering how inactive some fighters are UFC should not be repeating fights, Cain for example has only fought the same guys over and over the last few years.

The eternally dumb "dont match up contenders!" guy. What should they all do, genius? Fight 3-1 cans to earn their title shots?

you are 100% correct, brain damage only occurs during fights. Sparring doesn't count at all.

And has he shown signs of brain damage as a result of that sparring?

I suppose because he took a fight on 2 weeks notice we should all consider his mental health?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back