The Russians Are Coming: Khabib Names Three Future Russian Champions

Which Russians will become UFC champions?

• Total voters
Zabit would end up looking like Ortega after he fought Max

just like his cousin was a future champ.... subbed by a complete nobody without a wiki page...
McGregor-tweet-comp.png

I’ve not seen that before, did he really tweet that? That’s fucking pathetic. I hate that shit on here but from a professional fighter that is embarrassing.

Not sold on all three now, especially Zabit but interested to see more from them all.

If they aren't rushed, I could see either Zabit and/or Petr getting a belt one day.

Petr Yan is the only entertaining fighter of the bunch.

Becoming a UFC champ is not like eating potato chips or tiramisu. It's 80% hard work, 10% luck, 10% PED pulsing.

just like his cousin was a future champ.... subbed by a complete nobody without a wiki page...
McGregor-tweet-comp.png

Conred
McTaptapped two times to nobodies before coming to UFC. He also tapped 2 times in UFC. Should he really be the one to judge?

About the thread. I am 100% on that Petr Yan war wagon, arguably best boxer in the UFC and an Elite striker overall, with great defesive wrestling.

Zabit, yes if he sorts his cardio issues, because the first two round he makes people look like amateurs in the cage.

Islam, too early to say still. He needs a top 10 fight. If they make that Lee fight happen, that should answer a lot of questions.

From these i think only Petr Yan will be a Champion.

Zabit would end up looking like Ortega after he fought Max

I am absolutely sure Zabit would make a fool out of Max for the first two rounds. He played with Kattar for the first 10 minute, Holloway is a brawler who eats a lot of fists to the face. The issue is Zabit's cardio.

I think Yan has much better cardio than Moraes; he always pressures; has great footwork; really tight boxing and counter-boxing; solid takedown defense - I think Yan is a bad match-up for Cejudo.

Cejudo would beat Sterling and Munhoz, but I see Garbrandt (even with his tendency to get wild and get caught) and Yan to be tough match-ups for Cejudo.

Would love to see either fight!

I have become quite a fan of Henry lately, despite his cataclysmic cringeism.

Really? Yan is legit as fuck, I’d favour him over everyone in the top 5. I’m not as confident in Islam as I am in Yan, but he has a pretty decent chance to be champ too.
Yan is a beast no doubt, but Cejudo is a monster right now. Its a tough fight for him.

I think Petr Yan is probably the best out of all of them I just don’t see him beating Cejudo.
He has a better chance of beating Cejudo than Zabit does against Holloway. In fact, I don't think Zabit could win a 5 round fight against anyone in the top 5. Islam is tougher to predict because that division is so turbulent (aside from the reigning champ). By the time Khabib retires and Islam reaches the upper echelons, the opposition will be sufficiently CTE'd to make the job easier. How many more bombs can Gaethje, Ferguson, Poirier and Lee withstand?

I said none but the results of the last UFC event are effecting my opinion.

Yan definitely. Kid is a fucking beast.

Islam is a technical beast but his will to win and overall cardio are suspect. Same goes for Zabit.

Yan has shown me the most so far. I can see him being champ.

Back