The "Rothwell shuffle" - The Curious Case of Benjamin Rothwell?

Alexandergreat3

In Fedor We Trust, amen™
@Silver
Reaction score
168v47p.gif

I have watched his fights since his days in the IFL, and I have never seen him acted this peculiar with this crazy dancing. He acted as if possessed by Michael Jackson :p.

What do you guys think happened to him? TRT overload? :icon_evil

Rothwell evolved in front of our very eyes into TRoThwell.

He just thought fuck it got fired up and went for broke. I loved it.

He's been training with Cruz it looks like.

He took trt specifically to pull off the shuffle.

It is a known fact that low trt rothwell has no riddum.

I was waiting for Ben to unload and starting bursting into laughter when he pulled that. He should do it more often...heavy hands and a chin that's borderline impossible to crack. Swing for the fences Ben.

He was losing the fight and, being 5 years younger and having testosterone levels comparable to that of Brock Lesnar during puberty, he had energy in round three to go ape shit on his opponent without worrying too much about gassing.

In the post fight interview, he did mention Whole Foods as being a part of his new found physical abilities. I am starting to wonder if maybe their prices aren't as high as I had thought...

He was losing the fight and, being 5 years younger and having testosterone levels comparable to that of Brock Lesnar during puberty, he had energy in round three to go ape shit on his opponent without worrying too much about gassing.

Hahahaha!

In the post fight interview, he did mention Whole Foods as being a part of his new found physical abilities. I am starting to wonder if maybe their prices aren't as high as I had thought...

"Whole Foods"... LOL! It is now officially the new "Horse meat." :icon_chee

He needs to be just a wee bit closer to slip the punches otherwise he's just doing a mighty white dance.

He went full Guida, which apparently is a good thing.

My friend who never usually watches mma,watched this event with me
an says its the best thing his ever seen in a fight.

And he always asks me ' when is rothchild fighting again' lmao.
Im like dude,its rothwell.

ok well that settles it, whole foods=cool head movement.

Back