The Ronda Rousey-Bethe Correia weigh in has 7.5 million+ views on youtube!

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
[YT]G4MiR7UnYPQ[/YT]

It is the most viewed video on the MMAFighting youtube page and the next highest video is 2.3 million views only!

HOLY SHIT RONDA SUPERSTAR WHAT THE FUCK!

what's weird is it only had like 2m views (still a lot) the day of the fight...why the hell did 5.5m people watch the weigh in after the actual fight?

UFC is dying.

what's weird is it only had like 2m views (still a lot) the day of the fight...why the hell did 5.5m people watch the weigh in after the actual fight?

Rousey got acknowledged by a wide array of different media after the Correia KO. Almost as if it was her breakout performance lol..

Rousey got acknowledged by a wide array of different media after the Correia KO. Almost as if it was her breakout performance lol..

What a joke though, Ronda beats a can, looks sloppy doing it, and people acted like she cured cancer. The UFC really hyped it as a great accomplishment too, people ate it up and bought it. People pay Kourtney Kardashian's husband 100k to drink in the VIP section at a party too, so I have no idea whats going on anymore.

To be fair I watched it 6.8 million times myself to trying to catch a glimpse of that moose knuckle.

If true that UFC 190 > 189 in terms of PPV buys, it's bizarre that more people would pay to see an obvious WMMA mismatch than two great title fights featuring guys.

Because Betch made a fool of herself with that face she made, moreso since she ended up getting KOed. After the KO went viral, everyone went back to point and laugh.

If true that UFC 190 > 189 in terms of PPV buys, it's bizarre that more people would pay to see an obvious WMMA mismatch than two great title fights featuring guys.
Casuals like the superstar sure-winner.

It's called being a casual.

When I found out my mom knew who Ronda Rousey was, I knew she had really made it.

hahaha... I thought there was supposed to be some sort of Stitch/RBK boycott...

hahaha... I thought there was supposed to be some sort of Stitch/RBK boycott...

Most fans never heard of Stitch & most don't care about Reebok deal.

The majority of fans don't go on the net & read MMA sites or sign up on MB's to argue over these things.

First 2 PPV's in the Reebok era over-performed. That doesn't mean the deal is good (the implementation was the shits), but it shows what gets fans irate here & what fans want here, is not the majority feeling of those that follow the sport.
Hardcores get rapped up in things, others pay no attention to.

a month before the zingano fight, my two bros, who probably doesn't know a single fighter, starts asking me who this ronda chick is and whether I'm buying the PPV for that card and that they want to chip in.

just 2 weeks before the bethe fight, my co-workers who don't follow mma at all but knows I'm a fan of mma starts asking me if I'm watching the ronda rousey vs correia card and that they also want to tune in.

when I bring up other big names like conor for off topic discussions, they like 'who'?

lol, ronda reeling them in!

Back