The Rock

Are you coming on to me? Because your knowledge on the subject suggests you're already member of gay dating sites and Sherdog isn't one of them.

Sorry to break your dream...
No I ust think the Rock is lame and has no appeal for adults, his schtick is literally designed to appeal to teenage boys. And his movies are trash. The only decent ones are carried by real actors like Pain and Gain and Fast and Furious. And those still aren't exactly Oscar material.

When he's on his own you get garbage-central like Hercules, Race to Witch Mountain, GI Joe, Snitch, etc.

If you actually look at his filmography The Rock has made way more shit movies than OK ones.

Conor McGregor is polarizing. you either love him or hate him. the Rock is not polarizing. everybody likes the Rock.
I seriously though that's what polarizing meant: everyone likes him. Are you sure that's the correct meaning of polarizing? *opens tab to dictionary.com* Damn you're right!

Polarizing:
to divide into sharply opposing factions, politicalgroups, etc.:
The controversy has polarized voters intoproabortion and antiabortion groups.

Hats off to you, sir!

Could honestly see Dwayne Johnson become president of this country. The dude has no enemies and is a truly great person who also isn't naive about the real world- unlike the vast majority of mainstream politicians.

I just wonder if he's got the interest in even making that leap and getting shit on by idiot democrats+republicans for saying/doing something somewhere at some point in time.

No I ust think the Rock is lame and has no appeal for adults, his schtick is literally designed to appeal to teenage boys. And his movies are trash. The only decent ones are carried by real actors like Pain and Gain and Fast and Furious. And those still aren't exactly Oscar material.

When he's on his own you get garbage-central like Hercules, Race to Witch Mountain, GI Joe, etc.

My strength is hatred
Torment and pain
Hatred, HATRED!
With heart filled hatred
Black blood runs through my veins.
HATRED

Let me be your savior:
upload_2016-12-22_14-33-33.jpeg

7011.jpg

When he's on his own you get garbage-central like Hercules, Race to Witch Mountain, GI Joe, Snitch, etc.

If you actually look at his filmography The Rock has made way more shit movies than OK ones.

Can't argue with this tbh. As he gets older he'll do more quality films though.

Ballers is a pretty good show, that's hampered by a weak supporting cast. He's clearly not the greatest actor but in this show he seems comfortable and it is most likely his best performance on screen. Helps that he actually was a football player+pro athlete/entertainer and already knows some of the ins and outs of athletes becoming broke, addicted to drugs, and turning on friends/family.

If you're on Instagram subscribe to the dude. Just be ready for the feels when he posts a pic of himself spending a day with a cancer patient or laughing hysterically at him and Kevin Hart doing/saying stupid shit.

Yes. Sorry I'm Québécois like GSP so English is my second language. I rarely struggle with English but I always slip on words I rarely use. When I tried to say "lifts", the word didn't come to me so I used "men heel" instead.

<{Joewithit}>
Oh lol it's no big deal. I thought maybe men's heels was like a thing now or something, tho still a little odd.

If you're on Instagram subscribe to the dude. Just be ready for the feels when he posts a pic of himself spending a day with a cancer patient or laughing hysterically at him and Kevin Hart doing/saying stupid shit.
Following the Rock on ig is the best. He always gets me when he makes a sweet post about his momma. Or I lul when he posts his little dog and does voices for him, "yeah motherfucker yeah" lmao ah too good

Ballers is a pretty good show, that's hampered by a weak supporting cast. He's clearly not the greatest actor but in this show he seems comfortable and it is most likely his best performance on screen. Helps that he actually was a football player+pro athlete/entertainer and already knows some of the ins and outs of athletes becoming broke, addicted to drugs, and turning on friends/family.
Funny because my opinion was that Dwayne is OK but the supporting cast is great. He's in his world and it shows but I think his "partner" is even better because he swims in uncharted waters. What's funnier than a dweeb trying to 1-up a Hunk? Dwayne did improve his game and he's now able to show pain and sadness, something he's been struggling with.
I am not on Instagram. Is that the one that requires you to own a phone? I don't own a phone other than my landline.

Are you questioning my thread starting skills? I did make a quick search before creating it. There was nothing related to Dwayne on page 1 when I typed "The Rock". I could certainly have searched all iterations of his name but I didn't. Sue me.

Beside, my story is peculiar. Were you aware of Dwayne's appearance in Tsunkatse? Were you aware of the link between Karl Urban and The Rock? Were you aware that Karl was an actor in the old Hercules show and Dwayne was later cast to play Hercules in a movie? The drama that emerged when Kevin Sorbo didn't get a cameo? Was there a picture of Jeri Ryan in a tight suit in the other thread? No, no, no and no!

These aren't spectacular facts but I think they're peculiar.

Nope just my sanity. I swear that I saw the exact same thread with something to do with The Rock and Tyron Woodley.

If you don't like The Rock, you're most certainly a horrible person.

Nope just my sanity. I swear that I saw the exact same thread with something to do with The Rock and Tyron Woodley.
Maybe there was one in the UFC forum but I didn't see one here. No harm done, carry on!

I don't think you know what polarizing means.

Back