The Rock

Nope rock is over rated AF. This guy has him best in every category and is just begining his transition to hollywood.

2im2s79.jpg

Jk, the People's Champ can do no wrong.

egq16g.jpg

Quick story, my sister met him 15 yrs ago and let her have a pic hug and personnel autograph. All with a big smile. Great guy. A modern day Hercules and man of the people.

Was this exact thread made before? I'm having some serious deja vu right now!!!

The Rock is awesome!, if ya smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Great performer, he has very good timing, he is handsome, he is very good on the mic, he has it all. Wasn't a big fan of WWE when it was his era, but if I watched it was mostly because of him, very good performer.

Was this exact thread made before? I'm having some serious deja vu right now!!!
Are you questioning my thread starting skills? I did make a quick search before creating it. There was nothing related to Dwayne on page 1 when I typed "The Rock". I could certainly have searched all iterations of his name but I didn't. Sue me.

Beside, my story is peculiar. Were you aware of Dwayne's appearance in Tsunkatse? Were you aware of the link between Karl Urban and The Rock? Were you aware that Karl was an actor in the old Hercules show and Dwayne was later cast to play Hercules in a movie? The drama that emerged when Kevin Sorbo didn't get a cameo? Was there a picture of Jeri Ryan in a tight suit in the other thread? No, no, no and no!

These aren't spectacular facts but I think they're peculiar.

I have heard about the rumors, but I can assure you that she's a little cutie. We send each other plenty of pics via PM. I stole her from @M3t4tr0n and that's why we don't see him around anymore in the berry.

This song goes out to all of you in a Mayberry love triangle.

You send each other dick pics?

I had no love for the Rock until recently. Probably because of the pro wrestling association. That changed after San Andreas. I just really enjoyed that movie and the Rock's performance. Now I dig the Rock.

It's the same for me but I caved in a long time ago. Like I said, I bought the hype at Doom and I was willing to check out his other work. Some things I like, some things I hate. I didn't watch San Andreas but it looks like a cool disaster movie. I watched Hercules but I was disappointed: Dwayne was awesome but the movie sucked. Not unlike Jason Momoa in Conan. He's perfect for the role and he sells it well but the movie just sucks huge balls.

So I avoided FF, I avoided GI Joe and other tough guy movie. I was so happy to see him die alongside Sam Jackson in The Other Guys, it made me love the movie! Who else takes a role where you die 15 minutes in? Remember, we're talking about The Rock , not John Doe...

I should have known that most people like The Rock for his body. I'm more of a fan of the man himself but I get it. He would definitely not have that kind of charisma on a 140lbs body, even ripped.
Hey. I seen this after my post and I hope you aren't implying I don't love my man for who he is /:<

I just can't help it if he came in a nice hawt package okay.

It's the Mayberry...of course we send each other dick pics.

Give him time, he hasn't received the memo yet. He doesn't know that the memo itself is a dickpic with "Season's Greeting" headlining it...

Hey. I seen this after my post and I hope you aren't implying I don't love my man for who he is /:<

I just can't help it if he came in a nice hawt package okay.

Yep. I imply that if Dwayne was 5'5, 135lbs, you wouldn't give him the time a day. Maybe you'd "take one for the team" but you wouldn't pursue him with the same frenzy. Of course, Dwayne wouldn't be The Rock, standing tall at 5'5"...

I guess you're forgiven for your sins.

Give him time, he hasn't received the memo yet. He doesn't know that the memo itself is a dickpic with "Season's Greeting" headlining it...

Yep. I imply that if Dwayne was 5'5, 135lbs, you wouldn't give him the time a day. Maybe you'd "take one for the team" but you wouldn't pursue him with the same frenzy. Of course, Dwayne wouldn't be The Rock, standing tall at 5'5"...

I guess you're forgiven for your sins.
I actually dont care much about height. I'm 5'5" myself. So long as s guy is as tall as me I don't care.

Though its true at 135 I prolly wouldn't be as interested lol. I like bigger guys generally.

I actually dont care much about height. I'm 5'5" myself. So long as s guy is as tall as me I don't care.

Though its true at 135 I prolly wouldn't be as interested lol. I like bigger guys generally.
As a 5'8 piece of meat, I know what you mean. Women normally have one unbreakable criteria: the man cannot be shorter. Some women push the limit to "not shorter when I'm wearing heels" and that's a no-no for 5'8 guys! It was always a hassle going to a dress party with these girls. One even bought me men heels once because she wanted to test her 4" louboutin with me.

It didn't last long, I can assure you!

Conor McGregor is polarizing. you either love him or hate him. the Rock is not polarizing. everybody likes the Rock.

As a 5'8 piece of meat, I know what you mean. Women normally have one unbreakable criteria: the man cannot be shorter. Some women push the limit to "not shorter when I'm wearing heels" and that's a no-no for 5'8 guys! It was always a hassle going to a dress party with these girls. One even bought me men heels once because she wanted to test her 4" louboutin with me.

It didn't last long, I can assure you!
Men heels? Lol wtf. Were they just like lifts or?

The rock is a tool and his movies suck.

If you think otherwise you're probably a fahg who wishes you could be his personal fanny pack.

Men heels? Lol wtf. Were they just like lifts or?
Yes. Sorry I'm Québécois like GSP so English is my second language. I rarely struggle with English but I always slip on words I rarely use. When I tried to say "lifts", the word didn't come to me so I used "men heel" instead.

<{Joewithit}>

The rock is a tool and his movies suck.

If you think otherwise you're probably a fahg who wishes you could be his personal fanny pack.
Are you coming on to me? Because your knowledge on the subject suggests you're already member of gay dating sites and Sherdog isn't one of them.

Sorry to break your dream...

Back