The rock star missed the magnificent hour in Paris.

I don't care that Obama didn't go to France. Seemed like a stupid idea for all these world leaders to be walking around the streets after a terrorist attack where there might be other sleeper cells waiting to launch the next one.

I fully support the right of the President of US to watch some damn football on Sunday instead of flying 8 hours each way to take part in an empty gesture in a country that doesn't believe in free speech anyway.

The last part of this I agree with.

Frances "free speech" laws are as fake as you can get and still claim to have free speech.

It would have been a laughable joke for the U.S. president to go to a country that doesn't have free speech.....in the spirit of free speech.

France is our biggest ally? Honestly I would find it strange if we flew the President overseas to commemorate an office shooting. I don't recall Sarkozy or Hollande or whoever was running France at the time coming out to Aurora, repping Batman real hard.

This was just an office shooting to you? Give me a break dude.

Lone psycho gunmen isn't comparable to a coordinated terrorist attack.

And historically, yes. France is our biggest ally.

Since when?
since the end of WWII and the beginning of the cold war?
no?
I always has been thinking that the EU countries are our allies
really
if our government can manipulate their political and economic decisions why should I think that they are NOT American allies?

since the end of WWII and the beginning of the cold war?
no?
I always has been thinking that the EU countries are our allies
really
if our government can manipulate their political and economic decisions why should I think that they are NOT American allies?

There is a big difference between being our ally and being our BEST ally.

There is a big difference between being our ally and being our BEST ally.

yes
sure
I agree with you
there is a big difference
ok
next round, bro
Obama always talk about freedoms and liberty

look at this pretty girl
statue.jpeg

She is French, you know

yes
sure
I agree with you
there is a big difference
ok
next round, bro
Obama always talk about freedoms and liberty

look at this pretty girl
statue.jpeg

She is French, you know

Thats nice. The French have been our most vocal opposition in the EU for awhile now.

Barry did not miss much by not joining the march of such glorious defenders of free speech like Lavrov, Abbas, King Kong Abdullah mk. 2 and that Turkish ding-a-dong.

But atleast we got Push the Bibi from it! http://hooliganspro.co.il/push_bibi/

Barry did not miss much by not joining the march of such glorious defenders of free speech like Lavrov, Abbas, King Kong Abdullah mk. 2 and that Turkish ding-a-dong.

But atleast we got Push the Bibi from it! http://hooliganspro.co.il/push_bibi/

Oh super ninja politicians
they just needed their flap eared friend Barry
it was incorrect to miss such a hard party

P.S. I love your kind of tolerance

Well I guess the only thing we can conclude is that he supports terrorism and hates freedom

Think it would have been good for opportunity to improve relations with France if Obama would've been there, if not then Biden.

John Stewert also mentioned Eric Holder was in Paris at the time the march happened, would of been nice if he attended with our ambassador.

We were probably too busy coordinating attacks on terrorist compounds around the world to stop by for a gimmicky photo-op.

12 people were killed in France, and 1.5 million march for solidarity.

100 people got killed by Boko Haram in Nigeria last weekend when they stormed a town.

15 people got killed on a bus bombing in Cameroon.

Where are the 1.5 million man march for them?

I think some people got a bit nervous a terror attack would happen. Can't think of anything else

Anyone remember freedom fries?

Anyway, I think every country in the world knows of our willingness to tangle with Islamic extremists. We've literally had to keep a leash on politicians from going after every arab country.

Back