The Roaching To End All Roachings

Son of Werdum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Buddy gets caught flush and decides to animorph into roach form to defend himself.

He even has a bit of stanky leg mixed in for good measure.

giphy.gif

Fe6T1LW.gif

Last edited:
Who, on either side, agrees to this situation?

"Ok. You try to knock me out"

"Ok."

People are retards.

Wonder if Dave Abbott could give a legitimate number of roachings he performed prior to his UFC stuff?

"Ok."

People are retards.

Wonder if Dave Abbott could give a legitimate number of roachings he performed prior to his UFC stuff?

We know he roached at least enough people to be not only unconcerned about the spasms but even disdainful of his seizing opponent.

Last edited:
We know he reached at least enough people to be not only unconcerned about the spasms but even disdainful of his seizing opponent.
Gotta be in the dozens and dozens. In my area of California Chuck was well known as a top shelf roacher before going legit, and Tank balled way harder on the streets than old chuckles did.

Both dudes would be in prison these days, guys like that don't mix with the smart phone video environment.

If he's doing all that from getting knocked out, he's lucky his head didn't land on that concrete sidewalk.

If he's doing all that from getting knocked out, he's lucky his head didn't land on that concrete sidewalk.

Exactly what I thought.

One of the few times they are smart enough to do this on the grass and he still goes full zombie.

A concrete slam and he very well may have died.

Play stupid games, lose stupid amounts of brain cells.

tenor.gif

I love it when the guy is KO'd to shit and they try to talk him out of it like anything they say is registering.

"Ok."

People are retards.

Imagine the kinda drink fueled idiot who might start trouble with Tank or Big country, assuming they can't fight, based on their appearance!

Imagine the kinda drink fueled idiot who might start trouble with Tank or Big country, assuming they can't fight, based on their appearance!
Roy?...no big deal. He's always been a reasonable person and nice guy by all accounts. I'm sure if pushed too far it would eventually get ugly.

Dave Abbott on the other hand? Tank was always a cool guy with his buddies from the stories I've heard but he was a brutal guy to people who he had no business destroying (ie, people he was obviously going to hurt before the hurting commenced).

Chuck never had that problem. The look in his eyes gave the game away:) He wasn't getting into drunken brawls at bars on the regular like Tank was...Chuck just put the word out he'd fuck you up for money and some guys stepped up and caught the roaching for it.

I talked to Chuck at length about this stuff once at a bar in San Luis Obispo. Cool guy, was already super famous but didn't mind the talking with a random dude at Mothers Tavern. All the Tank shit is pretty well known, basically an asshole with a mean streak, wrong person to mistakenly, or purposely talk shit to.

What's the "two hats" they're talking about? Like it's a game to beat a guy into a seizure and then offer to buy him a baseball cap afterwards?

What's the "two hats" they're talking about? Like it's a game to beat a guy into a seizure and then offer to buy him a baseball cap afterwards?

I literally think the guy who got roached made a bet with the roacher that he would let him punch him in the face for one of his hats.

I wish it weren't true but I really believe he was dumb enough to make that bet and his friends are saying he now deserves two hats since he has CTE for life now.

Dude got rhythm.

El Rey de Los Cucarachas.

i don't really understand the roach reference or how the hell that was even thought of. but ok

the kid having an orgasm right at the start

<datassdom>
<mma1>

Back