The Rizin/FITE era is (NOT) over

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It’s been going around Twitter the last few days. Rizin is unhappy with the current deal and some as
Eats of the English broadcast. As of right now, no English broadcast (or any broadcast outside Japan) for Rizin 21, and they’ll be looking for a new partner for future events.

Recently older Rizin events have been disappearing from FITE, even though the purchase agreement was lifetime playback. So, enjoy the replays that are available while you still can, because they’re likely to disappear completely.

Not good to jump around. Their original partner (can't remember the name) had a crystal clear stream.

I would think something is already lined up.

good, fite was annoying and the all of the spam threads/posts with people's stupid codes were so irritating.

FITE has lost a lot or orgs during the last years.
What a shame.

Dazn has been pretty shitty but if they get Rizin I'm signing back up

They should just put it free on youtube like ONE

We spoke too soon!

Last minute change is last minute. Still, doesn’t speak well that it’s Monday, the event is Saturday, and they’re just now adding it to the schedule.
So this was tagged as news and there was no source lol
It was all over twitter, with multiple reliable accounts discussing it.

Last minute change is last minute. Still, doesn’t speak well that it’s Monday, the event is Saturday, and they’re just now adding it to the schedule.

It was all over twitter, with multiple reliable accounts discussing it.
"Catch RIZIN each and every time from your home for combat sports" sounds like someone was glad they got the deal done lol

So happy now that I can order the ppv and support Rizin.

I'll be the one guy who misses that commentary team. I really felt relaxed with their casual style, friendly banter, and outspokenness.

Matt Striker commentating by himself at 5am will feel like something's missing for me.

I'll be the one guy who misses that commentary team. I really felt relaxed with their casual style, friendly banter, and outspokenness.

Matt Striker commentating by himself at 5am will feel like something's missing for me.

ya just throw Trigg back in there wtf

I'm fine with it. Sick of bald guys always getting commentating gigs. Fucking cue balls.

Back