"The Rise of the Alpha-Homo" - the new heroes of the right?

Im Right wing and i love the gays:

They usually make more money thus pay more into a system to keep my taxes down

They adopt liberal dumpster babies, thus eliminating tax payers for having to flip the bill.

They keep their property value up.

what's not to love about them?

Im sure some Gays value their money more than social whatevers.

I dont care what consensual adult you want to stick your dick into; just keep my taxes low.

They adopt liberal dumpster babies, thus eliminating tax payers for having to flip the bill.

I dont care what consensual adult you want to stick your dick into; just keep my taxes low.

ACE fan?

Who cares if someone is gay or not if they make good points. Douglas Murray is a very rational Conservative who happens to be gay. He's like Milo without the histrionics.

What's the point? Where's the fun?

What's the point? Where's the fun?

It takes all kinds. Milo may have entertainment value, but many people will not take him seriously. Plus, he sacrifices content for image, and he's a broken record of sorts. I prefer Murray if we're talking gay Right wingers.

I do quite like Milo and Douglas Murray. They are both spot on regarding a number of issues imo. It does make sense to me that there would be gay consevatives.

The rare pink elephant

701960.jpg

I have been saying for a very long time that its going to be interesting if homosexuality ever does become as big a non issue as race. A significant majority of the Gays I have known have been firmly right of center philosophically, while the majority of Lesbians have been firmly left of center. We could see a serious split in the LGBT community over it eventually. Not like Gays and Lesbians don't generally dislike each other already.

That would be interesting to see.

Is it somehow incompatible to be gay and a right winger?

Some on the far left are convinced of it apparently. Progressive types seem to always accuse Milo of not actually being gay. They cannot seem to comprehend that a successful gay man would want his taxes to be as low as possible and have concerns for unchecked (especially Muslim) immigration.

This, all day long.:)

It should also be noted that many gays are extremely masculine despite the stereotypes.

LOL, the experience I will never forget is going to a work party of a friend of mines, that he had to make an appearance at, before we went out drinking. The owner of the company he worked at was as gay as the night is long. Most of the people at the party were from his gay social circle, with a few workers of the company mixed in.

To this day I am still floored by my experience there. The dudes that were 'tops', were normal dudes, that you would have no idea were gay. The dudes that were 'bottoms', were like females. They gossiped like females, they carried themselves like females, they were catty like females, ect.

I found this experience to be quite enlightening.

Oops, I forgot my trigger warning for you sensitive types out there.

Just finished skimming an interesting article titled:

"The Rise of the Alpha-Homo: European gay men as the Right's new heroes" - talking about figures like Milo Yianoppolous. Kind of got me thinking - when the hell did widely acknowledge spokespeople for the Right become really bloody fabulous? And how do the people who identify as being very Right in their politics feel about it?

A bonus question for you non-Right types out there, how do Left wing limp wrists feel about the assumed association between the term "alpha" and things associated with the political Right? Left out? Emasculated? Going to have a good cry about it?

http://www.therebel.media/alpha_homo_european_gay_men_right_s_new_heroes
I'm left leaning and enjoy listening to Milo- he makes some good points. SJWs have really damaged the left.

LOL, the experience I will never forget is going to a work party of a friend of mines, that he had to make an appearance at, before we went out drinking. The owner of the company he worked at was as gay as the night is long. Most of the people at the party were from his gay social circle, with a few workers of the company mixed in.

To this day I am still floored by my experience there. The dudes that were 'tops', were normal dudes, that you would have no idea were gay. The dudes that were 'bottoms', were like females. They gossiped like females, they carried themselves like females, they were catty like females, ect.

I found this experience to be quite enlightening.

Oops, I forgot my trigger warning for you sensitive types out there.

My first real experience with the gay community came from when I was spending a lot of time in the gym. I made quite a few friends there among the other heavy timers. I got to know them pretty well, spoting and being spotted etc..., was just a really friendly gym. The first they asked if I wanted to head out to the club it ended up being a gay club and I had no idea until I got there. Apparently most of them were gay and they had assumed I was to. Was a pretty eye opening experience.

My first real experience with the gay community came from when I was spending a lot of time in the gym. I made quite a few friends there among the other heavy timers. I got to know them pretty well, spoting and being spotted etc..., was just a really friendly gym. The first they asked if I wanted to head out to the club it ended up being a gay club and I had no idea until I got there. Apparently most of them were gay and they had assumed I was to. Was a pretty eye opening experience.

Feel like your leaving something out.:)

So what happened next?

Back