"The Rise of the Alpha-Homo" - the new heroes of the right?

ehtheist

#FreeBanchan
Banned
Reaction score
Just finished skimming an interesting article titled:

"The Rise of the Alpha-Homo: European gay men as the Right's new heroes" - talking about figures like Milo Yianoppolous. Kind of got me thinking - when the hell did widely acknowledge spokespeople for the Right become really bloody fabulous? And how do the people who identify as being very Right in their politics feel about it?

A bonus question for you non-Right types out there, how do Left wing limp wrists feel about the assumed association between the term "alpha" and things associated with the political Right? Left out? Emasculated? Going to have a good cry about it?

http://www.therebel.media/alpha_homo_european_gay_men_right_s_new_heroes

I never realized homosexuals were conservative people.

I never realized homosexuals were conservative people.

That's the thing, and what's baffling... There are some - like Milo - who are not only conservative, but also prominent spokespeople of certain conservative mindsets. It's almost like conservatism, that mindset of crusty old white WASP's, is evolving into the mindset of fabulous gay men white great hair and over the top fashion sense.

What the hell is going on? I feel like Republican party is lying to me somewhere along the line.

I read a funny line today that I want to try on SJW's someday:

"I checked my privilege and it looks a lot like hard work and good choices".

I always liked Vince more.

As for the "what?"... Rampagingly gay men are becoming the spokespeople of popular right wing culture in Europe. When, how, and why the hell did this happen?

(Personally, I like it)

Even for an inflammatory thread that should be in the War Room, this one is pretty boring.

Pun intended.

Just finished skimming an interesting article titled:

"The Rise of the Alpha-Homo: European gay men as the Right's new heroes" - talking about figures like Milo Yianoppolous. Kind of got me thinking - when the hell did widely acknowledge spokespeople for the Right become really bloody fabulous? And how do the people who identify as being very Right in their politics feel about it?

A bonus question for you non-Right types out there, how do Left wing limp wrists feel about the assumed association between the term "alpha" and things associated with the political Right? Left out? Emasculated? Going to have a good cry about it?

http://www.therebel.media/alpha_homo_european_gay_men_right_s_new_heroes
Uhh, as part of the "non-Right types", I think that most people truly believe this whole right-left choice is complete dog shit. How about I don't associate with either of you, because that's what most people do anyways. But you'll still try to interpret every fucking thing anyone says as having to fall into one camp or the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the thing, and what's baffling... There are some - like Milo - who are not only conservative, but also prominent spokespeople of certain conservative mindsets. It's almost like conservatism, that mindset of crusty old white WASP's, is evolving into the mindset of fabulous gay men white great hair and over the top fashion sense.

What the hell is going on? I feel like Republican party is lying to me somewhere along the line.

To some extent, it makes sense to me why they'd feel that way, since it's really in their best interest to keep the historic status quo before Muslims started immigrating at the rate they are currently. There's a genuine fear from a lot of disparate groups about Sharia law making inroads to Europe. Don't be surprised if we start to see a rise in nationalist movements in the next decade if immigration policies stay the same.

And for all the talk of openness and acceptance in the gay community, there's a definite problem with racial and ethnic discrimination, so this doesn't seem like that big of a stretch to me.

I always liked Vince more.

As for the "what?"... Rampagingly gay men are becoming the spokespeople of popular right wing culture in Europe. When, how, and why the hell did this happen?

(Personally, I like it)

Well Muslims don't like gays... And liberal euros bring in Muslims so...

RING-310.jpg

I have been saying for a very long time that its going to be interesting if homosexuality ever does become as big a non issue as race. A significant majority of the Gays I have known have been firmly right of center philosophically, while the majority of Lesbians have been firmly left of center. We could see a serious split in the LGBT community over it eventually. Not like Gays and Lesbians don't generally dislike each other already.

It should also be noted that many gays are extremely masculine despite the stereotypes.

I've never even heard of this.
Milo and you are batting for the same team Rip. You and someone like him should go out for a drink and see what happens. You might find you have a lot in common.

Milo and you are batting for the same team Rip. You and someone like him should go out for a drink and see what happens. You might find you have a lot in common.
Lol. I believe you. If what your saying is true, I would fight alongside him against our enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Could care less

As a bonus answer I find that the term alpha is usually thrown around by morons and more often than not usually has something to do with someone acting like an asshole

Is it somehow incompatible to be gay and a right winger?

Who cares if someone is gay or not if they make good points. Douglas Murray is a very rational Conservative who happens to be gay. He's like Milo without the histrionics.

Back