Elections The right's AOC

Look

Liberals and establishment dems are fucking disastrous and on their way out of politics

but this broad is legitimately mentally retarded

Republicans can we not do this to the poor girl? jesus fucking christ

She's more than a little off, and her behavior, including getting banned from twitter for violent speech regarding Omar multiple times, theft, and being on the run from the law in her home state, attest to that fact.

Working with special needs people doesn't magically make you decent.....

"On the run from the law" sounds a bit over dramatic, don't you think? But anyways you made a poor comment and I addressed that poor comment. I don't know the woman, and I don't care about her either way, but as always you're going above and beyond simply because of partisan politics.

She's better than Omar.

Yes, it's that bad.

"On the run from the law" sounds a bit over dramatic, don't you think? But anyways you made a poor comment and I addressed that poor comment. I don't know the woman, and I don't care about her either way, but as always you're going above and beyond simply because of partisan politics.

She introduced herself and couldn't even correctly say what she was running for.....................

Retards is not pc, we call them Trump Supporters now.

tenor.gif

She introduced herself and couldn't even correctly say what she was running for.....................

It must be nice to be perfect and never make a mistake. Again, I'm not even trying to defend the woman as it seems like she is a bit off in some manner, but your comments were, as usual, above and beyond. We're done here as there's no point in discussing it further.

It must be nice to be perfect and never make a mistake. Again, I'm not even trying to defend the woman as it seems like she is a bit off in some manner, but your comments were, as usual, above and beyond. We're done here as there's no point in discussing it further.

Above and beyond. Your bar is shockingly low.....

It’s because she’s republican, right?

She’s trash and was an outlier who was not going to win the republican nomination.

More partisan pissing contests...

BORING.

"Are we there yet?" "No." "Are we there yet?" "No." "Are we there yet?" "No." "Are we there yet?" "No."

Seriously thought this thread was gonna be about Sarah Palin. Durga.

Serious question, are you really always this tactful and compassionate? I have a feeling it’s very selective for you.

Back