Elections The right's AOC

ctyp-danielle-stella-twitter-bloomington-2.jpg

She's touched

Her eyes can't even agree on a direction to point.

Another intelligent conservative woman being persecuted.

She has also been arrested for stealing a bottle of tick spray for cats.

GOP running retards now in addition to criminals?

When your scraping the bottom of the barrel for a candidate and it's still better than Omar...

She definitely sounds drunk in that video, or maybe she had some anxiety that day. She has an interview on her webpage and she doesn't sound as goofy, but it does seem like maybe she has a touch of autism or social anxiety. I'm not trying to be rude but listening to her talk I get the distinct feeling that something "else" is going on.

You honestly think that woman could get herself to work even 10% of the time?
giphy.gif

Dude, she's a special needs teacher, and she works with adults who have mental health and behavior issues. She's definitely a bit off but do you really feel the need to be such a dick?

From her webpage :
"I am a special education needs professional launching a campaign to represent Minnesota's 5th congressional district. I have dedicated my life to teaching, supporting, and caring for children with Autism. I am passionate about and devoted to helping numerous healthcare organizations through volunteer work, including the Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute, Courage Center, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Allina Clinics, Aftercare, and Extended Care.....
I work with veterans dealing with PTSD and with citizens in Minnesota's District 5 with trauma therapy. I also believe that homelessness within the District requires attention and local support."

https://www.stella2020.com/meet-danielle

still a step up from marrying one's brother, i guess.

Dude, she's a special needs teacher, and she works with adults who have mental health and behavior issues. She's definitely a bit off but do you really feel the need to be such a dick?

From her webpage :
"I am a special education needs professional launching a campaign to represent Minnesota's 5th congressional district. I have dedicated my life to teaching, supporting, and caring for children with Autism. I am passionate about and devoted to helping numerous healthcare organizations through volunteer work, including the Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute, Courage Center, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Allina Clinics, Aftercare, and Extended Care.....
I work with veterans dealing with PTSD and with citizens in Minnesota's District 5 with trauma therapy. I also believe that homelessness within the District requires attention and local support."

https://www.stella2020.com/meet-danielle

She's more than a little off, and her behavior, including getting banned from twitter for violent speech regarding Omar multiple times, theft, and being on the run from the law in her home state, attest to that fact.

Working with special needs people doesn't magically make you decent.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back