The return of the King! Louis CK performs!

If a famous women invited me to her hotel room and finger blasted herself in front of me.

I wouldn't be complaining. Once your in the motel room and you consented to it, honestly its fucked up to talk about what went down. Especially years later. Stupid bitches

I normally disregard random Twitter accounts, but this is interesting.

Basically, she wants the gym she and CK attends to not allow Louis in because she's a survivor of sexual assault. She's giving them a chance to act before she exposes them.

Click the tweet to see more.

Basically, she wants the gym she and CK attends to not allow Louis in because she's a survivor of sexual assault. She's giving them a chance to act before she exposes them.

Louis should do nothing but rape jokes for a year.

Louis works out..?

bwahaha

So he's not allowed to workout anymore?

If a famous women invited me to her hotel room and finger blasted herself in front of me.

I wouldn't be complaining. Once your in the motel room and you consented to it, honestly its fucked up to talk about what went down. Especially years later. Stupid bitches
So if a non done up for tv Nancy pelvis took you to her hotel room under false prententions and then just started finger blasting herself and you were stuck there and had to watch it.... that would be cool.

Back