The return of the King! Louis CK performs!

The CK and Aziz stories are nowhere near comparable. Aziz is just guilty of being a thoughtless dickhead. CK abused his status to satisfy his fetish.

Even assuming every accusation at Aziz is true, which is basically tantamount to Accusations = Truth, even according to her story he didnt do anything that bad. he pursued her. She was free to leave, he never asked her to do anything she said she didnt want to do, and then she blew him. She wasnt having a fun time and thought somehow he was supposed to know that. So she sucked his dick. This is literally what happened.

There comes a point where people have to accept responsibility for their own stupid decisions. On top of that women cant assume that their desires are "obvious". Often times they need to be expressly stated.

I don't want to hate on the guy but I've never under the appeal, his stand up always seemed like the jokes you would get from a random guy that works at home Depot. Not that funny and kind seems like stuff you've heard before and not the best delivery. Even when the comedy channel was on and I wouldn't recognize his voice I would think "who is this hack" and then go check the name on Pandora.

I love Burr, O'Neal, Jefferies, about anyone you would usually lump in with CK so I dunno.
Can anyone explain to me what I am missing?

Even assuming every accusation at Aziz is true, which is basically tantamount to Accusations = Truth, even according to her story he didnt do anything that bad. he pursued her. She was free to leave, he never asked her to do anything she said she didnt want to do, and then she blew him. She wasnt having a fun time and thought somehow he was supposed to know that. So she sucked his dick. This is literally what happened.

There comes a point where people have to accept responsibility for their own stupid decisions. On top of that women cant assume that their desires are "obvious". Often times they need to be expressly stated.
Not disagreeing at all but that story was hilarious, the way he kept trying to do his signature move with sticking his fingers in a V into her mouth and then her quim like "this move is gold, if it didn't work the first time I better try some more" Far from rape though, but what you expect from a bumbling horny 17 year old... tone deaf if it is the guy that wrote a book on modern romance.

Last edited:
..do you think there may have been some behavior going on in the room on both sides that lead up to the question?
giphy.gif

To the hammer everything becomes a nail. So maybe in his mind he saw a stirring of interest, which was most likely simple eye contact -- but there can be no tacit greenlight expressed, or else logically the question would not be necessary.

The closest I imagine would be "We were vibing that night!" but there's no vibe that says a woman would be okay with an acquaintance jerking off onto his own fat pasty ginger stomach.

HOW BOW YOU tell me what a greenlight context might look like?

While I don't think your entire life should just be over if you fuck up, what he did isn't some harmless prank like some people made it out to be. It was pretty fucked up. But I like his comedy and support him resuming his career. Hopefully no more locking girls in a room to jerk off in front of them. That is just weird and rapey.

HOW BOW YOU tell me what a greenlight context might look like?

They’re drinking, a bit tipsy, one of them starts making off the cuff remarks -this leads to a back and forth that escalates.. drinking continues.. situations start getting thrown out there (like a truth or dare type of thing accept an adult version).. more drinking, flirting -whatever- and he decides to make some sort of move.. it’s not that far fetched. I’ve seen faaar more myself from dudes and chicks.

My anecdotal source is years of being in bands and tons of afterparties where shit gets out of hand the more fucked up people are getting. Years of house/frat/college parties too. To me, I can see a lot of different ways this could have gone down based off of what I’ve seen myself.

Not to mention we’re talking about people with semi amounts of fame and money hanging out together. This story is honestly pretty mild when you consider this from a certain perspective.

My anecdotal source is years of being in bands and tons of afterparties where shit gets out of hand the more fucked up people are getting. Years of house/frat/college parties too.
You ever seen one where the guy masturbated and that was the extent of it?

Was I the only one who wasn’t surprised by the “revelation” that he jerked off in front of women? Has anyone ever listened to what he says on stage before? Of course he did that.

It was wrong. He admitted it. Everyone can move on provided he doesn’t keep jerking off in front of young females to comedians. Although, I feel like now that it’s all out there, any female comedian who wants to meet him knows the consequences.

I really want to meet Louis CK but on the other hand I don't want to see Louis CK masturbate but that reminds me I really want to meet Louis CK!

You ever seen one where the guy masturbated and that was the extent of it?

Without turning this thread into a series of ‘Dear Penthouse’ submissions.. I’ve seen more than enough lol

There are some weirdos/pervs out there bud (and believe me that statement is not exclusive to men, there’s some broads out there too). I think most of the people here know this tho.

Point being, there are logical scenarios where I could see someone attempting to pull this off..

Indecedent exposure only applies to public places. You cannot be charged with exposing yourself to another person within the confines of your own home.

Once again, this wasn’t out in public. Nothing CK did meets a criminal threshold.
you sure about that? Let's consider a hypothetical scenario- Jehovah's witnesses come to your door asking if you'd like to talk about God. Youre feeling lonely (and a bit frisky) so you invite them in. Mid conversation, you whip out your dick and start stroking it while your guests try their best to remain composed despite being very uncomfortable. They did not immediately run away so you have implied consent? Again, I am not a sex crimes prosecutor but I'm certain this breaks numerous laws.

you sure about that? Let's consider a hypothetical scenario- Jehovah's witnesses come to your door asking if you'd like to talk about God. Youre feeling lonely (and a bit frisky) so you invite them in. Mid conversation, you whip out your dick and start stroking it while your guests try their best to remain composed despite being very uncomfortable. They did not immediately run away so you have implied consent? Again, I am not a sex crimes prosecutor but I'm certain this breaks numerous laws.

Louie should work this scene into his next show lol

I have seen his specials and laughed at a couple of his jokes....but I really don't see why he is so popular as a comic. A guy like Bill Burr is funny. Even his podcasts.

I didn’t say anything about consent.

In any event, you’re maintaining some kind of crime was committed in that scenario. I’ll leave it to you to identify what said crime allegedly even is.

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/05/tig-notaro-louis-ck-me-too-1201966425/

Tig Notaro on Louis CK’s comeback:

“If any of these people come back, I would say, ‘I can’t wait to see who is actually going to support them.’ That is going to be the glaring horror. Who is going to be, like, ‘This is a pressing issue, and we need to get them back?'” To demonstrate her point, she alluded to the C.K. situation with the example of a very skilled janitor.“

He definitely has enemies in the industry and he won’t have the same level of power he had before he left. People will be openly disgusted with him and will refuse to work with him. But he can probably make a come back and fight a war against his enemies. Regardless of how wrong he is morally he has a fanbase and can make people money. People still came out to Cosby shows and they will pack arenas for Louis CK’s comeback I bet.

More like Tigless Notaro....

All I want to know is if he incorporated his scandal in to his act, or if he completely ignored it. Would seem like a huge elephant in the room if he didn't at least comment on it.

Glad he's back anyway, he's the GOAT imo.

I don't want to hate on the guy but I've never under the appeal, his stand up always seemed like the jokes you would get from a random guy that works at home Depot. Not that funny and kind seems like stuff you've heard before and not the best delivery. Even when the comedy channel was on and I wouldn't recognize his voice I would think "who is this hack" and then go check the name on Pandora.

I love Burr, O'Neal, Jefferies, about anyone you would usually lump in with CK so I dunno.
Can anyone explain to me what I am missing?
Comedy is subjective just like music. You probably love some songs that your friends hate. I can't explain it but he's made me laugh now than any other comedian ever. Sure other guys have great specials. Cosby, Burr, Regan, Gaffigan, Chapelle, Chris rock, and Norm have all had specials that were as funny as Louis CK's stuff. But all of those guys also followed them with bad specials. Louis is the only one that delivers that level of quality in every special, and he comes out with a new one every year, which is way more volume than any comic either.

hopefully no more locking girls in a room to jerk off in front of them. That is just weird and rapey.
Again, none of the girls ever said they were locked in anywhere. They all were free to leave. You can judge his actions however you want but we need to stop repeating this detail because it really makes all the difference.
All I want to know is if he incorporated his scandal in to his act, or if he completely ignored it. Would seem like a huge elephant in the room if he didn't at least comment on it.

Glad he's back anyway, he's the GOAT imo.

Reports have said that he talked about the types of things he always talks about. So no, apparently he didn't address it. Which I think was a missed opportunity. He could've made it into a funny bit while also explaining his thoughts on the whole deal. Kind of like how Richard Pryor made fun of himself for smoking crack and setting himself on fire.

Comedy is subjective just like music. You probably love some songs that your friends hate. I can't explain it but he's made me laugh now than any other comedian ever. Sure other guys have great specials. Cosby, Burr, Regan, Gaffigan, Chapelle, Chris rock, and Norm have all had specials that were as funny as Louis CK's stuff. But all of those guys also followed them with bad specials. Louis is the only one that delivers that level of quality in every special, and he comes out with a new one every year, which is way more volume than any comic either.

Again, none of the girls ever said they were locked in anywhere. They all were free to leave. You can judge his actions however you want but we need to stop repeating this detail because it really makes all the difference.

Reports have said that he talked about the types of things he always talks about. So no, apparently he didn't address it. Which I think was a missed opportunity. He could've made it into a funny bit while also explaining his thoughts on the whole deal. Kind of like how Richard Pryor made fun of himself for smoking crack and setting himself on fire.
Source? I've heard multiple times that he blocked the only door out of the room while furiously jacking it.

u motherfuckers acting like u havent jerked opff in front of chicks, i do that shit all the time

Back