The return of the King! Louis CK performs!

What do you care ? If there's people willing to watch him, it's none of your business.

I don’t care. People can watch him all they want. I was just saying that he isn’t funny. And he’s a steaming pile of shit, not a king.

well even if you think it's acceptable for a grown man to jerk off in front of nonconsenting women there is also the matter of abusing his influence in the industry- one that could decide the fate of the careers of these unwilling observers. He should be grateful that his only punishment was ostracization from the public rather than a criminal sentence.

Eh. From what I remember it wasnt like he was holding the door and forcing them to watch. And then they stayed with him in and hung out for the rest of the night. Honestly it sounds kinda like a couple female comedians came to his room and he thought he was gonna have a threesome. Then they probably stuck around and busted his balls all night about how small his dick was or something. These were comedians. You know they did nothing but talk shit about his junk all night.

Shit, Bill Clinton did it and people still wanted him to be president. Some comedian does it and hes a deviant predator.

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/05/tig-notaro-louis-ck-me-too-1201966425/

Tig Notaro on Louis CK’s comeback:

“If any of these people come back, I would say, ‘I can’t wait to see who is actually going to support them.’ That is going to be the glaring horror. Who is going to be, like, ‘This is a pressing issue, and we need to get them back?'” To demonstrate her point, she alluded to the C.K. situation with the example of a very skilled janitor.“

He definitely has enemies in the industry and he won’t have the same level of power he had before he left. People will be openly disgusted with him and will refuse to work with him. But he can probably make a come back and fight a war against his enemies. Regardless of how wrong he is morally he has a fanbase and can make people money. People still came out to Cosby shows and they will pack arenas for Louis CK’s comeback I bet.

<mma4>

so are we adding CK to the laundry list of things Sherdog overrates ?

He's alright. Never understood all these people saying he's a comedy genius, though.

“If any of these people come back, I would say, ‘I can’t wait to see who is actually going to support them.’ That is going to be the glaring horror. Who is going to be, like, ‘This is a pressing issue, and we need to get them back?'” To demonstrate her point, she alluded to the C.K. situation with the example of a very skilled janitor.“

He definitely has enemies in the industry and he won’t have the same level of power he had before he left. People will be openly disgusted with him and will refuse to work with him. But he can probably make a come back and fight a war against his enemies. Regardless of how wrong he is morally he has a fanbase and can make people money. People still came out to Cosby shows and they will pack arenas for Louis CK’s comeback I bet.

Shes just bitter he never jerked off in front of her

Also.. I don’t know if I quite buy into the whole ‘I thought he was joking’ bit. It’s hard for me to believe that question comes up after no real context is presented to lead up to it. I highly doubt they were sitting around one minute discussing the intricacies of stand up and all the sudden outta no where Louis is just like ‘boy look at the time, well I gotta get to bed here.. say, you guys wouldn’t mind if I went ahead and jerked off in front of you real quick before you leave would you?’

I just feel like there were things being said/done in these situations that would have made him attempt seeking out the consent in the 1st place. I have a difficult time seeing his behavior matching that of an actual sexual predator like Weinstein, who did do shit like that.

Everyone has to work. Even dudes who jerk off anywhere.

When virtue signaling backfires

5McX5Xt.jpg

ZBDYXD7.jpg

Gonna got out on a limb and guess this broad doesn't run into those problems lol

Gonna got out on a limb and guess this broad doesn't run into those problems lol

well it is true most sexual improprieties do not permanently damage men's careers if they were powerful. Just look at the careers and accolades that Woody Allen and Roman Polanski received after their misdeeds were publicized. Bill Cosby was still touring while he was investigated for raping dozens of women. Weinstein is a glaring exception.

Not that I think CK's career should end over this much milder offense. But his clout should rightfully remain much diminished.

well it is true most sexual improprieties do not permanently damage men's careers if they were powerful. Just look at the careers and accolades that Woody Allen and Roman Polanski received after their misdeeds were publicized. Bill Cosby was still touring while he was investigated for raping dozens of women. Weinstein is a glaring exception.

Not that I think CK's career should end over this much milder offense. But his clout should rightfully remain much diminished.

There are plenty of examples to make that case like the ones you listed above but I think CK and especially Aziz are bad examples.

Sexual assault doesn't just happen because someone is attracted to the other. It's usually a power thing. On top of the fact that many women put weight on after rape to make themselves less attractive subconsciously. She could definitely be a victim.

Aziz will probably be fine, he had a bad experience but that wasn't even remotely assault. CK fucked up bad, but it's hard to say he really ruined the lives of anyone. It will be harder for them to trust though, and he'll never fully recover himself.

Fucking stupid. Is he just supposed to starve himself to death now? He's been in the same career for decades, he'll never regain the power he did have and his reputation is stained. What more is supposed to happen here? Fuck no I don't support his actions, but I'd like to see him contribute to society instead of have a death sentence.

There are plenty of examples to make that case like the ones you listed above but I think CK and especially Aziz are bad examples.
The CK and Aziz stories are nowhere near comparable. Aziz is just guilty of being a thoughtless dickhead. CK abused his status to satisfy his fetish.

Back