The return of the King! Louis CK performs!

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Louis CK is back, baby!

He showed up at the comedy cellar to do a surprise set at 11pm.

And check out the insightful comment from the club owner:
. But, he added, “there can’t be a permanent life sentence on someone who does something wrong.” The social standards about how to respond to errant behavior are inconsistent, he said, and now shifting ever faster, and audiences should have the leeway to decide what to watch themselves. “I think we’ll be better off as a society if we stop looking to the bottlenecks of distribution — Twitter, Netflix, Facebook or comedy clubs — to filter the world for us.”

https://www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/08/27/arts/television/louis-ck-performs-comedy.amp.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/27/arts/television/louis-ck-performs-comedy.html

********Edit: Update on page 6 (if you have sherdog set to maximum posts per page)
Louis performs again on Sept 30!
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-return-of-the-king-louis-ck-performs.3818221/page-6

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of his work, so I'm glad to see him work again and take a step forward. It really sucked to hear what he did, it wasn't monstrous but it was certainly fucked up and made me lose a ton of respect for him. That said, it doesn't mean he shouldn't have a career, he still is a brilliant mind and great at his craft. I really hope he's overcome his demons.

Good. The reason he ‘left’ was dumb in the 1st place.

I'm gonna call up my lady friends on the phone and masturbate while talking to them to celebrate this event.

Good. The reason he ‘left’ was dumb in the 1st place.
well even if you think it's acceptable for a grown man to jerk off in front of nonconsenting women there is also the matter of abusing his influence in the industry- one that could decide the fate of the careers of these unwilling observers. He should be grateful that his only punishment was ostracization from the public rather than a criminal sentence.

Good.

He is a sexual deviant, with a weird fetish, that's for sure. But his fetish is relatively harmless when considered on a sliding scale, if he can stay away from doing it around anyone he works with, whether he thinks it was consensual or not.

A celebrity like him can find all kinds of freaks, who do not work with him in any capacity, to co-enjoy his fetish with him.

Hope he kills it, good to hear he's working on new stuff.

well even if you think it's acceptable for a grown man to jerk off in front of nonconsenting women there is also the matter of abusing his influence in the industry- one that could decide the fate of the careers of these unwilling observers. He should be grateful that his only punishment was ostracization from the public rather than a criminal sentence.
What do you think the criminal charge could have been?

that weird ass freak motherfucker is doing stand up and people are calling him a king? shit

His bit on playing Monopoly with his children fucking kills me every time. I'm glad to hear that hes back.

What do you think the criminal charge could have been?
multiple counts of indecent exposure at the very least. I need to brush up on some Law and Order: SVU to clarify that, but if you or I invited colleagues over to discuss work opportunities and then jerked off in front of them we'd be in handcuffs.

good for him i guess, but i never cared for him.
he's an undeniably talented standup comic. He sets up his jokes well and has great rapport with the audience. Pity he can't keep his dick in his pants.

Decent comedian.
Overrated on a larger scale.
Could care less what he did.
Did he just jerk off over the phone? Fuck outta here that aint shit. Hang up cunt.

He told them what he was going to do and asked if they minded, if they stayed that's consent.

Bit of a stretch to say the Louis CK held the fates of their careers in his hands. He's a stand-up comedian and produces his own small projects with small casts. He's not a Harvey Weinstein character birthing careers from atop his mountain of influence, distribution, respect and wealth. Harvey could make or break your career because his company was massive and produced big budget movies nonstop.
Louis never had anything close to that kind of power, he was just a popular comedian.

Back