~The Resurrection of Robbie Lawler~

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Guy, :wink:

Krillin2.jpg

Lawler is going to need some Destructo Disks to finish Rory. I love Lawler violence as much as the next guy but Rory is jablegkickcrappyshuffling his way to victory. Ares my arse. God of War needs to come back and take his nickname...

Seriously, what is Lawler's best win then?

He couldn't hang in the UFC the first time around, and his luck is about to run out again.

Look, I already said I'm a fan of your work, what more do you want from me?

:wink:

Robbie is going to put Rory an the rest of the ww division on notice in BRUTAL fashion!!!! Ts we Blade wielders already know ;)

*18 guys.

Robbie has knocked out 18 guys. Surely all of their chins were bad as well. Like that weak-chinned Manhoef fella.

I am going to guess you are being sarcastic. And I have to point out Manhoef is known for having a bad chin. Its his offense that is impressive.

You can see in Robbies eyes he's having the time of his life and hes a little better than rory everywhere in my mind.

Robbie hasn't lost to 1 WW in 10 years(Jake Shields) which fights MW also. He has nearly all his wins by KO in the last 10 years. He has good wrestling to not get bullied by any WW. He might win this week by KO. Its good to see him "motivated" at WW.

pumped for this fight... Robbie is the man, amazing to see him take his training to the next level at ATT. beast at 170, always been a fan... rory is so technical too and big and fights smart gonna be a good scrap. more excited for this then gsp-hendricks

Now that I looked at his record more he definitely has fought a lot of guys that nobody has heard of or with really bad chins.

Steve Berger? Tiki Gohsn? Scott Smith? lol. Yeah, some real tough competition.
A washed up Lindland?

His biggest win is chin-shot Koscheck who is 1 fight away from being cut.

Robbie is going to get crushed and finished, and brutally so.

Didn't realise Koscheck was chin shot lol.

If by crushed and finished brutally, you mean out pointed, it's quite possible yeah.

Now that I looked at his record more he definitely has fought a lot of guys that nobody has heard of or with really bad chins.

Steve Berger? Tiki Gohsn? Scott Smith? lol. Yeah, some real tough competition.
A washed up Lindland?

His biggest win is chin-shot Koscheck who is 1 fight away from being cut.

Robbie is going to get crushed and finished, and brutally so.

lol lot of dumb people in this thread, like this clown... :icon_lol:

honestly robbie lawler looks the same. i'm pretty sure shields would submit him again pretty easily

The Ruthless One was heralded as the second coming of Mike Tyson of MMA when he bursted on to the scenes. Before there was GSP, Jon Jones and Chuck Liddell, Dana white touted Robbie Lawler as the next big thing and was enamoured with his power and potential. Unfortunately, his hype came to a complete halt when he garnered a couple of losses shortly right after, surprise-surprise, he was exiled from Uncle Dana , whom was his biggest supporter since the beginning.

hang on, before there was chuck? in what sense?

Seriously, what is Lawler's best win then?

He couldn't hang in the UFC the first time around, and his luck is about to run out again.

kos and rory mac are his two best wins, IMO. and he looked pretty good against both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back