The report all men have been waiting for. Semen makes women happy...

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funniest. Edit. Ever.

I think this is the first time I've seen you approve a gratuitous abuse of mod power (by myself at least).

- The Jake

Gotta give credit where credit is due. It's the rare instances like that, where I think it's a fucking hoot to do so.

Originally posted by ArjukanpoKarate
Dammit Jarrod lol. You got me back when I was in class. no fair hehehe

Here's your Kleenex.

I'm off to friday arvo drinks for work. Back in 30min.

Have some fun with this thread while I'm gone.

The Jake

Fine I will :p

Originally posted by hex
Damn Jake...looks like you have a fiery one on your hands...if you happen to run across stilletto heels, handcuffs, muffle, bullwhip, and a 12in dildo hidden under her bed start running and don't look back.;)

Oh hey thanks for the heads up there. I'll put them in my closet.;) oh darn he'll read this Doh. :p LOL

Hahaha, Black Lion, that's some funny shit my brother.

Vene, as always, the all purpose advice: up the proof of your alcohol.

Originally posted by Tiki
I guess my wife's gonna be depressed until around December. hehehe

What?!!!.....Why man?!!! Why?!!! just reading this made ME depressed...j/k ;)

Originally posted by VenezuelanTKD
I need to improve my internet game If I want to impress LSG. uhhmmm. I better get some pointers from MEat fist.

Just don't let the dropping of the pants be your first sign of affection :)

Why what? ;)

I thought you said your wife would have to be depressed until December? as if you were not going to administer her daily quote of antidepressant medicine? did I read it wrong?

LOL Nope, you read that right. No more kids for us, so until I get snipped, and enough time after that passes, it's rubbers all the way.

LOL Nope, you read that right. No more kids for us, so until I get snipped, and enough time after that passes, it's rubbers all the way.

damn... oh well

call me ignorant please...but when men get snipped do they still cum? how does this work out? I have no clue?

Kato, we still have semen, so there is still a visual ejaculate, but no actuial evil sperm due to the cutting of supply by tying of tubes.

Thank god for that. I still wanna be able to blow on my woman's face if I ever get the snip.....

Thanks... I had no clue...never had a friend go through this process, so I never could ask anyone...thanks again for clearing that up..:)

Thank god for that. I still wanna be able to blow on my woman's face if I ever get the snip.....

I second that. but sometimes I wish I didnt have to clean up with misc. clothing from my room.

Originally posted by seldomTap
Kato, we still have semen, so there is still a visual ejaculate, but no actuial evil sperm due to the cutting of supply by tying of tubes.

The procedure may be different in Australia, but here they cut a portion of the tube out, and then cauterize the ends. 3 in 1000 chance of the tube growing back together. But, in the end it means NO MORE KIDS!!! WOOOOO!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my two, but I couldn't handle having another one.

The procedure may be different in Australia, but here they cut a portion of the tube out, and then cauterize the ends. 3 in 1000 chance of the tube growing back together. But, in the end it means NO MORE KIDS!!! WOOOOO!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my two, but I couldn't handle having another one.

How long will recovery take?

Holy shit. Sorry for not seeing this earlier Kato. I just stumbled onto it while clearing out the subscribed threads. I should be able to walk fine in 3 days time, and be able to exert myself in 2 weeks. But, it's 3 months until I can cum freely and unimpeded within a woman and not worry about more kids.

Back