The reflex bag

pheonix5

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Got one of these recently and find it good for training accuracy and timing. I'm not the level of this guy but it's nice to see how a pro uses it.

do you find that it has helped you a lot with your striking? I'm looking to get one of those but am not sure if it's worth it/works as well as some people claim.

Ringside's cobra reflex bag and Title's professional reflex bag are the only real ones.

They are basically a slower double end bag that allow you to practice slipping easier.

Ringside's cobra reflex bag and Title's professional reflex bag are the only real ones.

They are basically a slower double end bag that allow you to practice slipping easier.

Maybe I'll get one then. My dumb ass can't use a double end bag for anything.

Yep, the ones that have the spring (those mentioned above) midway up the pole are much better than the ones that have spring at the base.

If you can, and your "handy" enough. I took mine and hung it upside down from the ceiling. It actually makes for a much better training tool this way, as you can move a full 360degrees around the bag.

At my old boxing gym, they had a nice title one. I would say it really helped me string my shit together as the only young kid in the gym who was enthusiastic to learn. It definitely allowed me to gauge power, distance, and timing (about as much as you can with a reflex bag).

Back