The reason you crave meat (not for reasons you might expect)

gizmo J

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Animals that we eat are given lots of drugs that make them bigger and have less diseases.

These drugs are very addictive.

When you eat meat you become addicted to the drugs that the animals are addicted to.

Last edited:
Ah man I always thought it was because it's delicious. Thanks for the heads up. More drugs.

And your point is?

Dumb and false.

Hi. Not everyone eats drugged meat. Non-drugged meat is even more delicious.

Ts kinda reminds me of myself when I was 17-18 and started to learn random facts of life..lol

Just get high and start binge watching documentaries. A few conspiracy documentaries for balance. Get woke

9 replies and still no reply with TS' Avatar? Y'all slacking.

<{hfved}>

Animals that we eat are given lots of drugs that make them bigger and have less diseases.

When you eat meat you become addicted to the drugs that the animals are addicted to.

yeah coz no one ate meat before drugs were invented
got it

Nah the drugs are just a bonus, the real reason I love eating meat is I enjoy the suffering of animals.

438907.jpg

one day I'm going to find you and go to shake your hand and then crush it so you cant make threads any more

438907.jpg

You are so dumb...

I raise my own meats and put none of those chemicals in them. Why do I crave meat? Or anyone else that doesn't get Western pharma-meat?

You are so dumb...

I raise my own meats and put none of those chemicals in them. Why do I crave meat? Or anyone else that doesn't get Western pharma-meat?
Your meats are sneaking out and smoking pots and you don't even know.

You are so dumb...

Craving meat is straight biology

We been hunting that non GMO deer since the beginning of time

Craving meat is straight biology

We been hunting that non GMO deer since the beginning of time
I know, he's retarded.

The ranch I get beef from feeds them grass, the rest of the meat I eat is game meat and raised by me.

Back