The reason Yan knee'd Aljo

By that logic if there's no crash, you can go through the red light.

Are you telling me that's the exact ruling in UFC? (I can accept it, I'm honestly asking cause that would be fucked up)
the rules say that the ringside doctor examines the fighter as to their ability to continue on in the contest. if the ringside doctor determines that the fighter can continue in the contest, the referee shall as soon as practical restart the fight.

Everyone except for a handful of idiots on here that spent this weekend bitching that he threw away his title in a fight he was winning just so he could land an illegal knee.

That tard who was talking about how "dishonorable" Yan was cracked me up
death-befor-dishonor-shirt.gif

the rules say that the ringside doctor examines the fighter as to their ability to continue on in the contest. if the ringside doctor determines that the fighter can continue in the contest, the referee shall as soon as practical restart the fight.
Ok, I get the reasoning. Doesn't look as fucked up as I first thought, but leaves a slight bitter taste *shrug*
But, I get it. Thnx.

It would be much different conversation here if Yan was getting owned by Sterling and then resorted to the knee strike to try to win, just think Yan was confused.

People forget about the language barrier. smh Yan looked legit confused to me.

Back