The reason why Till is so effective in the cage

Moral Victory

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who can not be psyched out by this face chasing after you?

He looks as if he's shocked that he punched you and that he's feeling bad about it too, while he's trying to do more of the same, it has to throw you off your game lol.

AcUOWcD.png

Anyway, he should be nicknamed "The Chimpanzee" instead of "The Gorilla" since he resembles that more, and then you could also call him "The Champanzee" if he gets the title, so yeah... Yes.

j5ByVBS.png

<CroCop1>
tSh5Qez.png

This threads got potential. So on Saturday we got the Chimp vs the Champ. CHIMP CHAMP!

Reported for racism
can you actually imagine if he was talking about woodley instead of Till?

he would have his post deleted instantly.

mods condone reverse racism?

Last edited:
OK. I laughed quietly to myself.

It just proves that they’re racist if they don’t delete. They actually believe there is resemblance the other way and that people do it out of hatred rather than fun like in this post

Nah, they just don't look for something to offend them where it doesn't actually exist. Finding racism in this post is quite a stretch and I'm pretty sure "monkey" is actually the derogatory term if you're searching for racism.

Not only would it have been deleted instantly, he also would've had his account banned. If not, at least a double yellow card.

it's FASD, not his fault and not funny

Lol since the first time I've seen him fight I think the exact same thing. The look on his eyes would shook the shit out of me if I were to fight him. These pics don't really do it justice though

Back